Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two digis and two where two lines should show. I am going to save the digis for wednesday I think.

Good morning lovelies!

Shannon, sorry about the dream :( That's so very hard, I'm sure. :hugs: You're gonna get your sweet baby very soon..and I can't wait to follow your journey! xo

Hi Jellie, thanks for the welcome :D

Callie, GL with testing if you end up doing one today. :D

good morning all!

Jellie: thanks for the welcome! :D

I dreamt about snow in the height of summer last night! and I was trying to get out of going to work!! lol. nothing about babies...grrr.

a sweet day of doing nothing for me today. Am up early to catch up on some tv... lovely.

chat later xxxx

Edit: Shannon: just read about your dream... i sound so insensitive now....your mind can play horrible tricks on you. sorry xxx

hey peacelove and meeshey, where abouts in your cycles are you girls? How long ttc? Sorry if u have already mentioned this info, i have a memory like a seive! And meeshey, with our crappy british weather i wouldnt be surprised if your dream comes true! But i sure hope not! Weve had enough of the white stuff!
Shannon, how are you today?
Callie b, have u tested yet? Let us knw!
Im going to move my horse today, i realised that the woman who had her on loan wasnt looking after her Right and thats why she ended up ill. She hasnt been feeding her properly! Shes lucky shes ok, if id lost her that woman would see the bad side of me, not nice! Anyway, my friend is going to take her so she will be totallly pampered! Xxx

Jellie, I am totally lost as to where I am in my cycle..I first thought I was about 17 DPO..now I'm thinking I am more around 13-14 DPO lol. I only started temping about 6 days ago, so this cycle is pretty much busto. I am waiting for AF to show up. *if* I am only 14 DPO or so, the 3 past tests that I took were way way too early!

Not feeling any kind of symptoms though. Just lots of waiting. This is a longer cycle than the last one..I've had some troubles since going off the pill. Went off in June and didn't have a period till November! So still tryin to get straightened out. Arghhhh.

GM, meeshey..lol your dream sounds funny. Maybe us talking about weather triggered that one. What TV shows are you into?

hey peacelovebaby, whats ur name btw?
When did you last test?
Alot of woman dont have any smptoms till 6wks gone or longer! So u never know! Gud luck xx

I am now on cd6 so getting prepared for my bd marathon lol, have kept hubby hanging on a string so he has plenty of lIbido to keep going over those 5 days lol. Any other time is a waste of babyjuice lol. Ovulated cd 15-17 last month, spent so much on opks am not gonna bother using them this month! If i wasnt testing 3x day i wud have missed the surge! -opk at 11am, + at 7pm and - at 11pm! Tempings gud tho x

Hi everyone, thought I'd join the CCCC room, as I know for sure I've been crazy since starting this ttc ride!
Think I'm still in with a very small chance this month, lots of lotiony cm still, it has not dried up at all, am getting slight crampy twinges, and feel exhausted. Tomorrow will be CD28, normally average 25 or 26 days, but can go down to 21. Not getting excited till tuesday, as over the last two years I have had 1 month last 28 days. So it wouldn't surprise me if I'm back on here tomorrow saying she's arrived!!
...............'not getting excited' yeah as if, I've started clearing the spare bedroom of all my crap so it could be the nursery!!
I knew it - totally crazy!! xxx

hi thanks for the welcome, it must of been a weird night for dreams i dremt i was travelling through pakistan with bin men decipher that one.

lmao at abstersmum! Hmmm, must of been cos someone mentioned my hubbys from pakistan, dont know about the binmen tho lol.
Boomer, wow, how can you not test?! Do u knw how many days post ov u are? And thanks for joining us x

hey peacelovebaby, whats ur name btw?
When did you last test?
Alot of woman dont have any smptoms till 6wks gone or longer! So u never know! Gud luck xx

I am now on cd6 so getting prepared for my bd marathon lol, have kept hubby hanging on a string so he has plenty of lIbido to keep going over those 5 days lol. Any other time is a waste of babyjuice lol. Ovulated cd 15-17 last month, spent so much on opks am not gonna bother using them this month! If i wasnt testing 3x day i wud have missed the surge! -opk at 11am, + at 7pm and - at 11pm! Tempings gud tho x

My name is Brandy :D

I last tested a couple of days ago..when I *thought* AF was due..but since recalculating/guessing..AF should be due today or so.

Its craziness!

hi thanks for the welcome, it must of been a weird night for dreams i dremt i was travelling through pakistan with bin men decipher that one.

Bahaha that's hilarious!

I was having some crazy dreams about a week ago..ended up having baby dreams like 5 nights in a row!

morning again!

Jellie: I am about 9 dpo (i think!) havent been temping, due to get period on thurs or friday (havent really had enough cycles to get an average cycle length, as didnt have periods when i had a contraceptive implant for 3 years) - last cycle was 33 days and then most recent was 24 days. had lots of symptoms days 2-7 but nothing now.... feel completely normal just a little warm and feel icky after evening meal and havent got a massive appetite atm (although i love my food!). This is properly 1st month ttc where we (I!) have actively looked at my cycle and BD'd around ovulation. Had a contraceptive implant in for 3 yrs which was removed last november. My husband worked away from home but moved back home before christmas so easier to BD! Yes, agree we've had enough of the white stuff, do you think we're done with it now?

Peacelove: OMG, totally forgot about our chat last night about the weather... thats so funny, i wonder if that caused my dream! tv shows.... americas next top model (lol), most haunted, king of queens, desperate housewives, brothers and sisters... and you?

And p.s my name is Michelle although i reckon thats pretty obvious from my screen name!

happy sundays!

My fave shows are Grey's Anatomy and American Idol...and Dexter (omg yum!)

I'm technically on cycle #2 TTC since I had no period for a looonog time after coming off BCP.

I totally love all the shows you named, except bros n sisters, never seen that one.

Hi Jelliebabie, if i go by the opks, then i'm 14dpo, however, I 'felt' that I was ovulating again a few days later than this (no +opk, just symptoms), so if i go by my feelings, then I'm 11dpo.
I've only every done one test (when I went the full 28days) so since then I've always said that I won't test until I get past that point, as I never know for sure what day she will come, plus if I did ov late then I might be on a long cycle this month.
Convince myself that every test is the same cost of a babygrow, so try to save my money to buy lots of little clothes!!!

How are you doing this month? Ready for your marathon? My OH just says i only keep him around for one reason now, you gotta feel for them!!! xx

HELLO LOVELY LADIES! im 6days late :happydance: no cramps just some mild gas cramps. i've even been BDing every night to bring her on and nope nothing but we shall see when im done taking my provera in 7 days :hugs: well im off to catch up with the thread!

hay all you cervix checking, mucus examining, pain and pinching spotting, toilet paper reading, poas aholics, i to am one of yous lmao can i join you in this group where the sorry TMI button is not needed,

i have been trying for 10 month and iam a cp and cm checker, iam at the moment 9 dpo and tasting on the 1st feb but my hope aint high,

baby dust to all, xxx

Ooohh Kayla, so exciting, I'm sure this is going to be your month.

ttcgeordie: we are at the same point... im also 9dpo... due to test on friday, but i had pg symptoms a few days ago, but now they've gone away :(

hay all you cervix checking, mucus examining, pain and pinching spotting, toilet paper reading, poas aholics, i to am one of yous lmao can i join you in this group where the sorry TMI button is not needed,

i have been trying for 10 month and iam a cp and cm checker, iam at the moment 9 dpo and tasting on the 1st feb but my hope aint high,

baby dust to all, xxx

Of courese you can join! WELCOME! :hugs: GL in Feb!! u never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"