Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Jo you have done homework! lol. I know mine is fine .. I rarely drink. causes me fibro pain. I get at least 3 hours of sleep a night, luckily. This is only since Nov though

well i feel better because i accepted that i didnt ovulate this month and that its ok i will try again next month and see how it goes. i am NOT going to stress out.

I like to check these things out as alot of stuff that gets talked about is old wives tales that do have some fact but it all gets muddled up. I'm not sure I have the life style to be able to accuratly Temp with all my shifts. Thankfully I don't drink. 2 months is all i have t wait for blood tests if nothing else.

Thanks fo the suggestion tho

hmm I guess if you can try OPK the same time everday, which also might be difficult too.

They only seem to reccomend that and deffinatly not FMU as it's concentrated and can give a false reading.
To be honest though I would like to be pregnant a period would be nice as a starting point then I would have a clue. SO much wait and see worse than christmas as a kid

yES IT is. This is my first real period since getting off IUD in sept. I dont even know if its real. I almost done have one anymore.!

So you dont know if you have ovulated? I am thinking about the clearblue fertility monitor is nothing works this cycle

Well first month of even looking at it so god knows. Picked up loads of tips on here. The doctor thinks i can ovulate so thought it was worth tracking to see if the hormones are working.

Hi Girlies,

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi. I've been feeling a bit down so have been staying off the pc. AF is still yet to show, hope i'm not in for another 6 month stint of no period! I will be back around soon. Was thinking of starting a TTC journal maybe...

Have a great week! xx

Hey stay with us, I have just done 6 months to and Shannon has had an odd few months to. Have you just com of BC?

Yes I have.

I cant seem to stop crying tonight. I think I am going to go to bed. I will be back on tomorrow.

Night Shannon hope you feel better tomorrow

I'm new, so how do I get get the sig on mine? lol sorry guys!

Hi beautiful TTC buddies,

Shannon, I hope you're feeling better today. Big big :hugs: and lots of :dust: and PMA sent your way. We will get through this.

I'm cramping so so so bad. I'm finding that my periods are so much more painful while off BCP. I was on it for nearly 10 years, so I had forgotten this kind of pain! Finally found some motrin..ouch. Need to get some studying done, and my daughter will be home from school soon, but wanted to stop by and say hello, good morning, and send some love to you all! xo

good Morning girls.

I am doing okay. temp is down and I still feel symptoms. Hope this is last day!

Hope so too! :hugs:

Ouch, the cramps are coming back. Motrin doesn't last long enough lol.

I hear ya. I had to use a heating pad this time! How long is AF for you. I thought she was gone but started heavy again!

Hubby made me leave the house this morning to go get tea. Bless him lol.

Hopin left a message on other section.
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...me-over-girlies-1ww-less-146.html#post4200646

AF only lasts about 4 days for me..with spotting sometimes on the 5th day.

It's been so much worse off BCP though, ouch.

Yah I think BC makes things better lol.

I usually have 5-7 days. I had an IUD for almost 2 years. It lessened it. But this one has been different. 4 days isnt that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"