Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good afternoon ladies, was just on the 1ww thread and thought it was this one and over 100 pages had been written since yesterday afternoon, i am so doopy!!

Well now 11 dpo, feeling nothing... considering my last cycle was only 22 days then i am 2 days late for the witch but then cycle before was 33 days and therefore would not be due for another 9 days!! lol.. confused?

anyway, am now thinking about next month and a valentines baby, that would be lovely.

hope you're all well, im going to do some catch up reading.

big love and dust xxx

Hi Meeshy. Its hard when out cycles arent normal. I would wait til day 33 and see whats going on:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimobabys
hopin' u should keep in touch!!!!! we want u around u never know u and him might get back together!

Well I was over my friends house and she told me I lost the baby M/C I cried so hard, I knew I was... I had all the symptoms... The lil bean just did'nt stick... It was tubal, I'm just glad I got to the hospital in time...

A friend of hers came over with a 3 month old baby girl, her friend asked me to hold her.... That was the hardest thing to do... I just smiled at the baby as she looked at me, smilin and giggling... Tears poured down my face... I told myself... Soon I'll have one of my own... Just got to hang in there....
So yeah it was a rough day....

OH, and I'm gonna call my doctor and get a full report on the ultrasound... something is just not right, the hospital called me today to see if I was OK? they never do that... I don't think the doctor got the ultrasound reports..... never know... I'm praying theres still a hope and that was just breakthrough bleeding, cuz after I left the hospital it stopped completely....
We'll see...

I'm seeing my OH on Tuesday, I'm wondering if I should tell him what happened?? Don't want to freak him out. I have been soo depressed... I'm pretty sure were going to get back together, He loves me very much... Soooo This Thursday and Friday is gonna be some heavy :sex: I'm more determined now more than ever... lol and Valentines day weekend... I'm not a quitter... I'm in for the long haul... Just this time no more stressing over it all...

Hope you ladies have a good night... I'll be back soon

UPDATE TODAY: What do you ladies think I should do... He's coming over tomorrow and Thursday and Friday.... Good time to :sex: again... lol

Kim, I would talk with him about it. Having your BFF support you is great :hugs:

Thanks Shannon, I'm just worried it will scare him off..... I guess I'll just have to wing it per say... lol I was told he has some surprise news for me... I can't wait to see him and hear what he has to say, then I'll maybe tell him then... First and foremost that were going to be together and we can get tryin again... Friday is looking Real good... ;)

I hope your feeling better... :)

Whats the latest on Kayla... I have'nt been on much this weekend?

Kayla still has no AF:) She hasnt tested since her one BFN. And her DH might be going soon to Haiti.

I am feeling okay. Still upset, but I am getting there.

I understand about the scare off. Dh and I had a long discussion over the chemical. He didnt believe at first now he does. Its helped to have his support... Big time.

Here is the sig part:)

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4029/4297519771_e279c1f21f_m.jpg

Ya know I just think its weird how we both had major symptoms and poof... that happens... I think that is what happened to me the more I think about it... because I passed a clot and when I got checked at the hospital my test was negative? I had 2 faint lines... Sooo I'm pretty sure I had a chemical too... I know its been so hard... and I've been sooo depressed... I'm feeling better.... I have hope that soon it will happen soon... We'll all get there... Just need not to be stressed and let it flow... I know its really hard but with the Love and Support of our Men we can get through anything...

Your time will come... I'm happy that your hubby is so supportive of you... thats awesome!! :)

Kayla no AF... Woot woot... When is she going to retest or go to the doctor? Sad news to here her husband is going to Haiti, I mean its awesome that he's going to help there, but sad for her :( She is a very strong Women and I know she'll be fine... She's destined to have children, her time will come as well...

I pray for everyone that we all soon get to experience a lil bundle of joy... I held a baby last night and it felt so real... maybe its a sign?? Good things will come to those who wait.... :hugs:

Hey Kim you found us.
Did whoever who told you he had a suprise say it was good?
He sounds like a sweety and maybe I missed why you broke up. I wouldn't want you to get your hopes overly up if it's a horrible suprise.
Love positive thinking but hate disapointment.
I guess chemicals are the m/c's most woman miss as they never knew they were pregnant.
Hope you ladies feel better soon with great men by your sides to make those pooping bundles of joy.

I can't keep up Kayla are you still waiting to test?

sorry molly i just saw this i waiting on AF! lol Sam wanted me to test this morning bc hes leaveing for a whole week and wanted to make sure i wasnt preggo so i did for him even tho i knew it was gonna BFN and it was a BFN o well im geting ready for next cycle i getting preseed, soft cups and the monitor sticks FX he wont go to Haiti so he'll be home in time to BD!:happydance:

YAY KIM! ur here! :) sorry ladies my lap top charger isnt working no more! i have the worst luck with those things i've had to replace them so many times and they are not cheap! like $80-$100 a pop! ridiculous! so my friend whom i baby sitt for broth her lap top over bc they dont have internet anyways so yay i was really worried about catching up on the thread! so yeah like i said in my other post still waiting on AF to show up! im excited to use new things in this next cycle! and whats PMA?

Hey ladiestotally off topic but my neighbours dog has been barking nonstop for nearly 2 hours.
I have a banging headache I know she is at work have text saying the dog is barkking and is everything ok.
Progressivly getting more annoyed that I want to cry Molly only barks when people go past or come to the door but only for 5 minutes.

Any thoughts on how to ask her to train the damn thing? the walls are thin in the stair wells and guess where it is. A baby would never scream non stop for 2 hours without something being seriously wrong I am sure.

Sorry ladies rant over but it is still going

lol @ Jo. I wake up to that at 4 am...all the time stupid neighbors dogs when one starts they all start! Tell her to buy the dog a muzzle. Really I have no thoughts on that.

Kayla- SOrry about the BFN. I hope Af shows so you can get moving along. Hubby and I decided nothing this month than we a re purchasing other things..:)

Kim- It is weird. I think last month I was as well. I had a few of the symptoms I did this time as well. If you passed a blood clot I would think that would def be a m/c. How long have you two been together?

I just got back from a massage. Been in massive pain since thursday. Hope tomorrow I finally wake up in no pain:)

you live in a home or apt? u could call the city on her and she wont know who did it she'll just get a warning the 1st time we got the city called on us about our dog in the back yard bark which was un true hes old and we've only heard him bark 4 times in his WHOLE life! but they always called the city on us for EVERYTHING it was bc we were a inter-racial family white Mom, black dad & four "nappy head abominations" as they like to say! we lived like a few blocks form kkk clan members no joke but thats prolly ur best bet just so u wont step on her toes i guess GL!!

Sorry double post my friends lap top is RIDICULOUSLY SLOW ooo a massage sounds nice Shannon!

It was. I have to get them for pain relief. Hubby sucks at massages! lol.

I grew up around kkk. Its scary.

Bloody hell it's indoors we own houses. she will know it was us as the people on the otherside are never in.
As neighbours go she is very nice just to soft on the damn dogs. it 8pm here but that is beside the point if she didn't work somuch the dog wouldn't be so annoyed I am looking forward to a bit of controlled crying get ya own back time.

Bloody hell it's indoors we own houses. she will know it was us as the people on the otherside are never in.
As neighbours go she is very nice just to soft on the damn dogs. it 8pm here but that is beside the point if she didn't work somuch the dog wouldn't be so annoyed I am looking forward to a bit of controlled crying get ya own back time.

is it a little yippy dog? im sorry dont really know how to go about telling her :shrug: just be gentle lol GL

its migraine like. sleepy and nausious but i won't sleep if I go bed with it barking. Would have gone out ages ago if my head didn't hurt. Shannon can i join you for that massage. Nappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back