Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo- I would tell her that the dog is irritating you and keeping you awake. Of course sometimes I am blunt. lol I used to be nice

It's a ruddy great spaniel but is sounding very yappy now

Does she have it in a kennel? Some people shouldnt have dogs if they cant take care og them
:hugs:

I have migraines alot. I am sorry. I have to go into the room warm cloth over my eyes and try to conk.

When will she be home?

another hour if she comes straight home. she has a walker who costs like £150 a month which is basically what she earns working extra hours.
these are quite small victorian houses so no where is quiet. I think the dog is running around some times they are upstairs

Ello ladies!

I'm home from my sis-in-laws house. We were there pretty late, but I got to watch Grey's Anatomy..we're only a whole season behind the states lol. Rawr.

How is everyone? I need to catch up on all the posts.

I'm still pumping in Ibuprofen like a crack addict in Oklahoma. (I'm allowed to say that cuz I grew up there!) No offense lol.

Ibruprofen wish i could have it, it would clear my migraine.

I'm only taking it cuz its AF time. Otherwise, I'd stay away. Wish I could share!

I LOVE Ibuprofen! i pop them bad boys like there skittles when AF comes to visit! i use to take like 12-14 a day but cut back bc that is way too many!

I'll have your AF I am happy with that.

The Neighbour has returned

Brandy, that is too funny! ROFL! One of my best friends just got relocated to OK for a job and I'm hoping he'll like it but I'm not holding my breath, as we are Texans 100%. I have always had cramps from hell during AF and Premsyn PMS always worked great. I can't take any NSAIDS like aspirin or Ibuprofen unless I wanna puff up and not be able to breathe. Instant ER trip...yikes!

Brandy, that is too funny! ROFL! One of my best friends just got relocated to OK for a job and I'm hoping he'll like it but I'm not holding my breath, as we are Texans 100%. I have always had cramps from hell during AF and Premsyn PMS always worked great. I can't take any NSAIDS like aspirin or Ibuprofen unless I wanna puff up and not be able to breathe. Instant ER trip...yikes!

WOOHOO TEXASSSSSSSS!:dance: Texans have THE biggest EGGOs! lol i love Texas and miss it! and Puffing up DOES NOT sound FUN!

Hahahaha @ Kayla. You are probably right! LOL I lived in Mass. for a year and said it was time to get back to Texas. I was born and raised in a small country town and love it! Kayla, are you from TX or just a fan? LOL

NurseKel, I do that with tylenol.

For me I took 3 Advils today. Rain kills me. I love Maine weather, not.

Jo, has the dog shut up?

Never been to texas..Next trip I am taking is to India :) Get to meet my family.

Brandy, how did the studying go?

Eww Mass is where all the massholes live. opps my Stepdaughters lived there... when hubby came to the US ..he lived there. I cant even drive through that state...Icky place.

It's all america people. lol
Yes thankfully they have shut up.
Just wotyched a program on feeding todlers and the rubbish they get fed in day care and then one on working ing woman and the effect on the family. Part time work for me I think I struggle enough as it is.

Kelly is asprin a NSAID? I can't have them either it's on my notes and my doc prescribed this not so long ago. Grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back