Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've got america's next top model on at the moment, the series for the short girls... love it. (bet you had that one in the states about a year ago... we get things so late!!

molly - agree about surrey... too posh to push! lol. do u have lush accent then if you're from durham originally? got to be my favourite accent in this country but my worst at doing an impression of!

Ladies start wishing me strength I have a work dinner to attend tomorrow and every thing on the menu will be gross to me so I will get asked if i am pregnant again.
Then thursday dinner with friends to celebrate her being pregnant shes not 3 mnths yet so a bit premature i think. no idea how what to talk about.

Kyla I will take the :witch: this week if you really want her you can have her next :p

no hurting tatas yet! lol and ima COW thats y im always hungry! the sleepig thing is new but i just chalk that up to my "sleep paralysis" but yesterday i did fall asleep on the couch talking to sam! lol he said ive been really tried lately thats y he wanted me to take a HPT this morning.

Nope only my slightly american/australian southern counties accent. I never get to spend enough time there. I have picked the dialect up a bit so I make no sence.

Shannon I'm a midget to shopping is a nightmare on my own. I was looking at prams that have adjustable handles as OH is over 6ft

thats kool molly u can have her first! lol i dont want her til NEXT week anyways! but yes please send her my way after ur done! lol

my very close friend is now 6 wks pg, and i know she's trying to tell me, (one of her friends got to me first) she only has to look at her dh and she falls. grrr. jealous. and she wanted us to be pg together... and she knows that we're trying.. just an awkward conversation i would rather not have right now. i'm thrilled for her coz she's a great mum, but its like she already took the exam and got full marks and i failed and have to do a re-sit. :(

Well I know they love kids the fact that he can be quit biggoted is another thing. I'm just looking at the menu she can eat nothing off the starters if she sticks to recomendations lol it is actually gross in surrey so posh lol.
I'm not sure I am up for pushing I'm rubbish with pain.
If I can have pain killers I usually manage

anyway ladies, its quarter to midnight here and i have to be sitting at my desk at 8am.. (eek!)
nighty night, sweet dreams all xxx

Can someone please get me a drink? My basement is flooded. My landlord is a bitch. Seriously. I think this house is a curse. She said when we moved in the house never flooded in the 12 yrs she lived her. She lies. Ugh

Yah JO I hate shopping for clothes. I wear have a teenage sized body with big butt and thighs and I am short. doesnt work.

Shannon i have crappy abormist in the fridge i havent touched the stuff since new years BLAH!

no hurting tatas yet! lol and ima COW thats y im always hungry! the sleepig thing is new but i just chalk that up to my "sleep paralysis" but yesterday i did fall asleep on the couch talking to sam! lol he said ive been really tried lately thats y he wanted me to take a HPT this morning.

Stop the cow thing Missy. I was always sleeping with my son.

i have crappy abormist in the fridge i havent touched the stuff since new years BLAH!

I have been drinking cranberry juice and sparkling lime water. Its my best friend cause I cant drink.. hurts my fibro :wacko: I pay every time.

me too:(

my landlord stresses me out. she has done so much lying. She makes me wanna punch her. After we moved in she said someone was trying to buy the house and wanted to buy us out of our lease. Then she drives by and harasses me about the yard. We pay 2k a month!

Sorry I am just moody . I dont want to deal with this BS either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"