Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats BULL HONKY! Tell her to BITE ur A$$! u pay 2k month she can shove it! lol

sorry shannon i was tryna post a photo bc i want some lemon lime salt or pickle salt!!!!!!

You would think so! We are gonna get out of the lease. The school system SUCKS here anyways. My son is bored and hates it ..Hes only in 1st grade!

Plus I am sick of reading about my friends complaining about their aching bodies while they are pregnant.. here is one from FB. Madisyn is her babies name.

this pressure..of Maddisyn's head pushing on my "downstairs" is going to get old really fast...i love her but omg...can't wait for child birth...counting down the days!

I would take that anyday!

i understand that i hate FB preggo ppl! lol sam told me the other night "i hate when ur on that website (BnB)and see other ppls BFPs" i said why?? "Bc it makes u sad!" i laugh and said no it doesn't! thats FB! i hate when ppl on FB get BFPs! i like it when girls on BnB get BFPS bc i know they worked hard for them!!! honestly if any of y'all got/get BFPs i would not be upset bc that Gives me hope! and i know y'all what want a baby as much as me! :D

i understand that i hate FB preggo ppl! lol sam told me the other night "i hate when ur on that website (BnB)and see other ppls BFPs" i said why?? "Bc it makes u sad!" i laugh and said no it doesn't! thats FB! i hate when ppl on FB get BFPs! i like it when girls on BnB get BFPS bc i know they worked hard for them!!! honestly if any of y'all got/get BFPs i would not be upset bc that Gives me hope! and i know y'all what want a baby as much as me! :D

Exactly! I dont get on FB much anymore. My distant cousin age 20 had a baby and all she does is complain. I hid her comments! I am just gonna not get on for a while.

Here we are all trying so hard and trying to understand our bodies. Just to have a baby. My one friend said she got off birth control pills and fell pregnant right away. Shes the same age as me .. Its her second .. She said I didnt want to have a baby so soon the doc said you cant get pregnant right off of bc.. Stupid doc.

how rude is she saying she didnt want to get preggo "SO SOON" they take for grant it SP? that there able to pop out babies on a whim i bet they just wake up one morning and think "hmm i think i'll get pregnant today!" and have sex once and bam there pregnant!

how rude is she saying she didnt want to get preggo "SO SOON" they take for grant it SP? that there able to pop out babies on a whim i bet they just wake up one morning and think "hmm i think i'll get pregnant today!" and have sex once and bam there pregnant!

Yup. I dont like it either. With my son I had to get on BCP to regulate my cycles.. Then try after! I was lucky I got it on the first try but I was told fertility doctors otherwise. But this all took planning etc. :wacko:

everyone seems rather down tonight shal i lighten the mood and ask a rather random question - what is pickle salt?

LMAO. I dont know. salt made out of pickles.
I want some though

Everyone say hi to my hubby. He is now reading the thread..lol Apparently he wants to join the fun!:haha::haha::haha:

lol u dont know what pickle salt is?? its pickle flavor slat! and it yummy!

never heard of it - must be an american thing, i craved a club sanwich and cherry coke from dennys last night i wish we had one in the uk

OMG OMG OMG! we have pickles in the fridge! YAY! i've ate 3 already! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back