Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose baby is it? Im jealous. I think ill just go to India and adopt now lol. My son actually peed all over the walls floor and me all at the same time lol

wowwee, so you're like 20 dpo?? what symptoms? coz if you're pg, you would be like 5 wks gone?? whats your other cycles like? regular? often late?

v cheesy wedding photo which my dh hates!! lol... but thank you, its my favourite.

Messhy nice pic:) Cute. Was just looking through my wedding pics:)

Meeshy which county do youlike/dislike seen as this lot are talking states?

lol @ Jo. I wake up to that at 4 am...all the time stupid neighbors dogs when one starts they all start! Tell her to buy the dog a muzzle. Really I have no thoughts on that.

Kayla- SOrry about the BFN. I hope Af shows so you can get moving along. Hubby and I decided nothing this month than we a re purchasing other things..:)

Kim- It is weird. I think last month I was as well. I had a few of the symptoms I did this time as well. If you passed a blood clot I would think that would def be a m/c. How long have you two been together?

I just got back from a massage. Been in massive pain since thursday. Hope tomorrow I finally wake up in no pain:)

Well its a long story, we started off as friends, talked for a month and next thing ya know were hooked at the seems. He lived with me for 4 months, he had some personal stuff to take care of and we've been on and off for going on 9 months... Were super close, my BFF... He is a sweetheart, he just had some issues to take care of... I'll see him this week, were talking so its all good... I'm ready to :sex: it up all week... lol I think I'm gonna stay mum on this issue, don't want to scare him, when its time I'll tell him, just not right now... Gonna talk and patch things up... We'll end up getting married... :)

I don't know what happened, I was soo sure I was, guess not... Theres always next time, but no stressing over it... Thanks for asking..

hi mollie, well i have an issue with norfolk, just coz i'm from suffolk. and there's got to be something funny about worcestershire... far too long a name! what about you?? lol.

wowwee, so you're like 20 dpo?? what symptoms? coz if you're pg, you would be like 5 wks gone?? whats your other cycles like? regular? often late?

v cheesy wedding photo which my dh hates!! lol... but thank you, its my favourite.

Aww I think it looks good... I'm a cheeser.... lol

Meeshy, you are too cute! Great pic! I had my first puking experience last night thanks mainly to my DH. It was funny afterward though because he felt so bad and just kept apologizing! LMAO! Poor guy.

no sims really and yes my periods are VERY irregular! im on Provera ATM to start it i have 6 pills/days left! we shall see!

its my friends baby i baby sitt him very offen most days hes alseep on my chest while im on here! lol hes super cute!

i am actually taller than i look, hubby is easily 6ft3 and dwarfs me. (i'm a whole 5ft5 when i stand up straight!)

I think I am gonna tell AF to stay away Kayla

hahah u still think i have a chance huh? lol btw i would LOVE to adopt! but u gotta be 21 and it like 20 grand! i might do foster w/ option to adopt! when i older and had at least one of my own!:thumbup:
By a stroke of god i am preggo and apparently gods not passing out any miracles to me anytime soon

lol @ Jo. I wake up to that at 4 am...all the time stupid neighbors dogs when one starts they all start! Tell her to buy the dog a muzzle. Really I have no thoughts on that.

Kayla- SOrry about the BFN. I hope Af shows so you can get moving along. Hubby and I decided nothing this month than we a re purchasing other things..:)

Kim- It is weird. I think last month I was as well. I had a few of the symptoms I did this time as well. If you passed a blood clot I would think that would def be a m/c. How long have you two been together?

I just got back from a massage. Been in massive pain since thursday. Hope tomorrow I finally wake up in no pain:)

Well its a long story, we started off as friends, talked for a month and next thing ya know were hooked at the seems. He lived with me for 4 months, he had some personal stuff to take care of and we've been on and off for going on 9 months... Were super close, my BFF... He is a sweetheart, he just had some issues to take care of... I'll see him this week, were talking so its all good... I'm ready to :sex: it up all week... lol I think I'm gonna stay mum on this issue, don't want to scare him, when its time I'll tell him, just not right now... Gonna talk and patch things up... We'll end up getting married... :)

I don't know what happened, I was soo sure I was, guess not... Theres always next time, but no stressing over it... Thanks for asking..

Aww:) I just made it a year since I have known hubby. Sometimes men cant handle things. My hubby didnt like the idea of me having a chemical.

Oh, getting married:) That will be awesome. I am not going to stress either. I have already made plans not to.

Hmm i'm from hampshire but really a durham girl coz i have family there. I think Surrey is my least favorite county because it an be so snobby

hey girlies, just checking in now off to catch up on all those pages lol. Bk soon xx

I think I am gonna tell AF to stay away Kayla

hahah u still think i have a chance huh? lol btw i would LOVE to adopt! but u gotta be 21 and it like 20 grand! i might do foster w/ option to adopt! when i older and had at least one of my own!:thumbup:

Yes I do you have been sleeping and eating like crazy with cravings! Does your tatas hurt :haha:? Thats what I call em. The foster parent thing is awesome:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"