Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha. Ness is having a baby butterfly and nicoles having a baby penguin! Gota give it its fish! Lmao x

lol whats the average birth weight of a baby penquin I think they lay eggs and if thats the case Im fine with that if not well then they better not weigh over 8 pounds

Dang this is new ladies give me some pointers starting to feeling like insides are coming out

Shannon!!!
I'm considering taking up smoking for the size only

lol nicole. U keep cracking me up! If u r stuck for name choices, how bout pingu? Lmao x

Nooooo. your already tiny I will look like a hippo. NOw what does the :witch: dance look like?

Me about 7-8 months
and Saben and I when he was about 5 days old.

Attachments

• pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
  • me and saben.jpg
    me and saben.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1
evening ladies!!

just finished my burger and home made chips! Gluten free burger buns are nasty!! eurgh!

Had a glass of red wine- trying to stay as normal as possible, but it made me feel funny! Probably my body telling me not to have it hay?! Ended up throwing the last bit away cos it made me feel poorly!

no more symptoms just feeling tired! think i had the tugging sensation earlier after asking Brandy what it felt like but I can't be sure it was very slight!

yes warmth. I would take the parcatemol or however that is spelled lol
warm shower..

OMG shannon your bump was massive! I'm surprised yoiu didnt topple over lol!

Hi Ness.. Yes they are nasty. I eat them without bread. I have learned. the only way to eat the bread is toast it. Even then its till gross. My feelings are like tightness and stretching

lol I know right Ness. I waddled. I didnt overeat and I ate healthy and worked until about this time. I hope I dont become that huge again I will cry.

yeah I got Juvela ones on prescription, but they're ok but have a sort of funny smell to them almost like medicinal or 'off' if you know what I mean? They just crumble they're pointless!

that's your uterus hey?! oooh OMG if you get your bloods and your like 6 weeks or so pregnant that'd be sooo fab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"