Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys..I totally just drank a medium vanilla milkshake, and then I remembered something I read about Mcd's soft serve ice cream being a no-no....Am I gonna have an alien baby now??? *worried*

I was just kidding...lol.

But I am kinda annoyed that I forgot about the warnings. Ugh.

Brandy doesspunk mcflurry meananything to you?
Pizza hasfixed the constipation lovely.
Spot was still their when i went a few minutes ago
Wotching 1 born every minute the mother just complained the nurse used her whole hand to examine her. Im no expert but idsay ababies bigger and shes about to push 1 out

what is the warning about., Brandy.

I think I just experienced the sex pain you were talking about.

Jeez ok ladies what are you meant to takefor AF pain?
I can't have Ibruprophen or similer NSAID's.
I have paracetamol and evening primrose?

I heard that about the ice cream also but cant remember what the warning was for was it the same as soft cheese or something like that

doesn't your doctors do it? Or a womans clinic?

Brandy it's because the freeze it soquick it's unhealthy and can build up bacteria whilst i's in liquid form.
don't panicyou live in a building site I can bet your parents didn't worry when they expected you

shannon if all else fails go to the emergency room I know thats not great advice but I know alot of Dr. wont see you or do test with out insurance most wont accept self pay pateince

nicole its true they closed a maccyd's here because of it

well the drs will want to do more than blood test and it will take days for answers. the clinic wont do it

nicole its true they closed a maccyd's here because of it

no I didnt know that id heard some warning for pregnant woman on it but to be honest didnt pay it much attention is that for all soft serve icecream I love shakes especially those from United dairy farmer

I think it's just the preparation it's a bit gross like mr Wipey over here

so I was running the vaccum cleaner and it caused me to have really bad lower back pain it was pretty bad thought I was gonna have to stop and sit down I know lower back pain is common but do you guys think it should be that bad

alright I need to do a different poas what should i do the blue ones I did before or FRER. which hasnt worked for me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"