Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know shannon im not a big fan of blue dye test but heck at this point try one of each lol

lmao. or each brand ! lol
I know I will go to target and get theirs lol

Glad to be of service.
I'm not piccy on that stuff I'lljust eat and drink what I fancy. I am just to pathetic to miss out on anything I like when I am going to to be a walking Watermelon

Shannon, have you tried just calling an independent lab in your area? I know here we have Labcorp and Quest that does all my blood work. I believe there is a company called NorDX in your area. You would probably still need a doctor to order the HCG level but they can fax that straight to the lab then you just go and have it drawn.

Glad to be of service.
I'm not piccy on that stuff I'lljust eat and drink what I fancy. I am just to pathetic to miss out on anything I like when I am going to to be a walking Watermelon

Lol I cant blame you there might as well get to eat the good stuff

Im having to pee every 30 mins! There is no holding for another test.

I will eat whatever when I am preggo. Last time the smell of fish or lobster made me so sick to my stomach

The only shell fish I like is prawn,crab and possibly lobster.

Lobster is huge in maine and I have taken one tiny bite lol. Not sure I like it.

Kellie. ..NorDX only does doctors orders. tried that before...

I have called my old midwife seeing if she can put orders in..

mr wipey jo? Hmmn. I think u may have cured my chocolate milkshake obsession! Lol x

I seem to like all fish at the moment we were wathcing this show last night forgot what it was called but the guy was doing a challenge and got all this funky different kind of fish he had to cook my mouth was watering so bad by the time he was done it was like I had a mini faucet in there I couldnt turn off

Yeah the soft ice cream that comes out of a squirty machineis liquid about 5 minutes before and have you seen the people who run those vans hygiene does not look like No.1 priority

shan, hold that pee girlie! I wanna see some more tests and im sure nicole does too! Lol x

shan, hold that pee girlie! I wanna see some more tests and im sure nicole does too! Lol x

Im really starting to think I need to go to maine to preform the test for her and fresh lobster has nothing to do with it honestly

hahaha. Ness is having a baby butterfly and nicoles having a baby penguin! Gota give it its fish! Lmao x

LOL I love this they make me sick anyway sharing the love

I dont want any milkshakes. Unless I want to be sick. :cry:

I have peed already. I currently give up. I am waiting for the midwife to call so she can order me some tests! Damn it people make me mad.

I agree Jo.. eeww hygeine. I am ready for a napper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back