Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided no temping for a while for me I need a break. regardless if I am not

Thanks Diane I hope so too. Have you had more :sex:

Oh yes another dubious BC.
My friend on IVFwants me to get Metformin to flush the system through. SHe PCOS andthinksits better to get fixednow as she has been trying for so long.
I told her she was lucky to have eggs lol the nights are obviously getting to my sence of humour sent my grandfather in law a card with a picture of a tutle stuck on his back wishing him back on his feet soon when he had broken his hip found out he died before he saw the card today

Oh yes another dubious BC.
My friend on IVFwants me to get Metformin to flush the system through. SHe PCOS andthinksits better to get fixednow as she has been trying for so long.
I told her she was lucky to have eggs lol the nights are obviously getting to my sence of humour sent my grandfather in law a card with a picture of a tutle stuck on his back wishing him back on his feet soon when he had broken his hip found out he died before he saw the card today

:cry:

haha. a friend of mine told me that her friend got pregnant from being on the depo shot so any form of bc doesn't help you can still get preggers. haha unless you stop having sex.

Hi Shey,
I'm joining in the cycle thing for the fun of it.
Depo does work very well to well infact if you don't have unprotected sex in the first 2-3 weeks I know someone who also got pG coz she was a naughty girl and didn't do as she was told.

Yay Callie and Molly! woot woot! party time!

the waymy insides feel partying may be out. If we say my spotting is my AF it was 6 weeks exactly last time. when possibly could I ovualte?

aww sorry to hear that molly. i missed last month cause of stress. damn stress

I'm still extracting Depo frommy system and have hypothyroidism not the best starting bloxes

Oh that really sucks Molly. I hope you feel better.
Im trying to get over this sinus infection that me and my son both have. it's a pain in the arse. I had a lil blood in my left ear from it. ugh!

Aww. I sleepy too Shannon but can't sleep cause of the cough i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"