Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope tomorrow goes well for you, that your bood is holding that special HcG that just isn't makinh it full force to your pee.
Tell Senthil to be nice and supportive and to buy you lots of choccy

I hope so too. Cause if not I might cry a very lot! He will or I will sit him in the corner.

I hope AF comes and gets it over with JO. Its not fair for you to be tortured.

With a big cone hat on?
As long as ovulate Idon't really mind but I am sure it would be far healthier

yes it would be. then you can really know your cycles too.

I think Diane fell asleep or something or maybe she is having lots of :sex:

haha Shannon you funny. I don't wanna sleep yet. My ex was here earlier and he just left an hr ago.

I hate ex's so very annoying.
Shesprob on the sofa with the dog

Oh my ex is an ass and an idiot and he knows it. Seriously he comes up to see our son and doesn't even play with him, doesn't pay child support, doesn't pay anything when it comes to our son. stupid damn PR

well no support .. I wouldnt let him see him. especially if he isnt playing with him. UGH
I am actually thankful for my ex. He pays on time and sees our son regularly. He loves Saben just as much as me and cares just as much.

My LO is 20months(on the 8th) and my ex comes once a month or not at all.

yes they are rare. But we were together for 10 years he knows I can be a bitch lmao.

At such a cute age as well has he no idea what he is missing. I'll fly over and take his place

hehe. my ex needs a bitchslap and also needs a guide on parenting and fatherhood he's so dumb and seriously the girl he is dating is a fat heffer. He leaves me for a fat heffer. ugh!

lol Jo. Oh well DH would tell ya so lmao.

Shey - sorry some men are tards I know that for a fact.

Night ladies I need lots of sleep DH insists we get up early again. I cant wait for sat am to sleep in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back