Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah I sooo want to know if i will ovulate this month

yea i know some are jerks and tards.

molly i hope i o too! haha!

well this medicine is kicking in good night ladies ttyl byez

Gah I sooo want to know if i will ovulate this month

hiya girlies. Lol @ jo n shannon. Am not on the sofa with the dog!....yet, anyway lol. Had to practically beg hubs for :sex: he wasnt in the mood and told me not to have any funny ideas!! Is he really male?? Had to threathen him with a bunch of crazy ladies coming overr with syrInges and turkey basters! Seems to have done the trick, thanks girls. Just a 5min :sex: but Thats cool. I got my neccessary ingredient! Anyway, nitenite. Its 6am! Eek luv ya all xxxxxx

Morning my lovelies!!

Shannon - pee on another stick yet?

Diane, Jo, Brandy - :wave:

6dpo for me - irritable, sleep crappy last night even worse than I normally do, vivid dreams, twinges and mega light cramps in uterus, emotional, feel like I actually have a cold threatening to come on.

Other than that nothing much! Hardly any CM at all, a bit during the day of that milky fluidy cm but that's it!

going for blood test. Another very faint line. Alot of pulling this morning and nausea.

OMG Shan - I can't wait to hear the results of your bloods!

I've got heartburn had it all day! Just bought loads of my fave sweeties (candy) and they taste different not like they usually taste!

omg ness.. It sounds so promising. I hope weall caught the egg or are gonna catch it this month.

lol. I will he needs it! I needed help with saben this am. He didn't wanna. The naseua. Pain in my boobs and belly was getting to me. Men

I'm so very nervous. I don't know what I'll do if it's negative.

I dont think it can be negative it just sounds so positive for you! All these symptoms and no period I mean what else could it be?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back