Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Jo we want you stuck on the toliet. lol! j/k

Nix the Harry Potter Theme Park isn't open yet. Drove by it yesterday on the way to DisneyWorld and they were still working on it. I saw the castle though looks really awsome.

I think i'll come over when i can take me own kids.. thats if the BFP ever turns up!!

It will turn up Nix! just have to have patience. My son is 20 months old and Im TTC my 2nd one but this will be 1st with fiance

Well as its only cycle 2 and I do only have half of my bits then I dont mind holding out if its going to happen!! I am sure I o every month still though cause my cycles are very regular and I always have a period so I dont think having one ovary has affected my ovulating..

Shey you sending LO over for me to baby sit?
When the kids on holiday in the states ladies? if I can get OH to go over

haha Jo I always wanted to go to England. We'll have to venture over there when I have the money to do so.

Yes Jo we want you stuck on the toliet. lol! j/k

Nix the Harry Potter Theme Park isn't open yet. Drove by it yesterday on the way to DisneyWorld and they were still working on it. I saw the castle though looks really awsome.

I think i'll come over when i can take me own kids.. thats if the BFP ever turns up!!

It will turn up Nix! just have to have patience. My son is 20 months old and Im TTC my 2nd one but this will be 1st with fiance

Well as its only cycle 2 and I do only have half of my bits then I dont mind holding out if its going to happen!! I am sure I o every month still though cause my cycles are very regular and I always have a period so I dont think having one ovary has affected my ovulating..

Aww Nix
You're lucky your cycles are regular, after i had my son my cycles haven't been regular at all.

Sorry I just love todlers I just don't know anyone well enough to borrow 1. We have 2 imaginery todlers and fury babyto keep us going until we have a real 1. Imaginary Roger is very fond of saying Jelly wopter, trust us to live near a private airport. Come Shey freeze to death with us

Shey you sending LO over for me to baby sit?
When the kids on holiday in the states ladies? if I can get OH to go over

haha Jo I always wanted to go to England. We'll have to venture over there when I have the money to do so.

dont do it.. its too cold!

I can handle the cold. I've been to Germany to visit family in 2001 for christmas and it was below zero

Sorry I just love todlers I just don't know anyone well enough to borrow 1. We have 2 imaginery todlers and fury babyto keep us going until we have a real 1. Imaginary Roger is very fond of saying Jelly wopter, trust us to live near a private airport. Come Shey freeze to death with us

Once I have a job and have enough money saved up my LO and I will come up and visit! hehe

Jo holidays are from Jun 21-Aug 28 and then dec, feb and april ones as well. Ill let you borrow a mouthy 7 year old. He is like me :wacko: DH said like exactly like me

Oh I can handle7 year olds my cousin gave me hers when we stayed therehe nded up locked in the car as he refussed to behave. Proper super nanny style. He sat andate dinner nicely after that. We happened to be in a restraunt

haha my sister could use super nanny as she has 2 daughters ages 5 and an almost 4 year old.

I charge.
1 very large house that is just beautiful and a house keeper I'm no house wife :p

Over a year on and he does as he is told by me. His poor mum though is ignored , having a baby at 50 not a good plan, his dad is in his 30's so has loads of energy for him. He's Turkish/british soisgoing to be all dark and hansome when he grows up

Mmm what to have for dinner.

Hey girls.. i put on my chart in my signature. Anyone care to browse...

Nice Rachel.. its possible CD 22 was implantation dip. If you look at my previous chart I had one:)

SHe thought it was the menapause was 6 months gone and her daughter was also pregnant at the time. She deffinatly struggles

Wow, I am getting the iud back in by September if I am not preggo. I will tell you that. Wow 50. I wanted to have all my babies by now lol

Nice Rachel.. its possible CD 22 was implantation dip. If you look at my previous chart I had one:)

thanks hun, i did think that but not sure. I was really slack at beginning of month but everyone since a few days before ov showing are defo correct.

i love looking at charts!

See to get preggers you have to pretend you don't want to be and it will happen. that is the key!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"