Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Aislinn..:) Sorry you arent feeling great

I will when he gets home Hes gone for 4 hrs to drive his girls home. Poor thing!

Shes like due in 2 weeks pregnant. and the other person coming over has an 18 month old. She said she had 3 miscarriages before having her!

Yes Jo we want you stuck on the toliet. lol! j/k

Nix the Harry Potter Theme Park isn't open yet. Drove by it yesterday on the way to DisneyWorld and they were still working on it. I saw the castle though looks really awsome.

There we go! I'm starting work in my new office tomorrow... now an hour drive to work rather than a 3 min walk... boo!

Might have to detour via tesco so i can test prior to my trip on wednesday

Nix the Harry Potter Theme Park isn't open yet. Drove by it yesterday on the way to DisneyWorld and they were still working on it. I saw the castle though looks really awsome.

I think i'll come over when i can take me own kids.. thats if the BFP ever turns up!!

I think you should do that Rachel.

Btw you are pretty too. Everyone is gonna have pretty babies.lol

logging off for a bath and to spend a little time with OH

bbiab!! xxx

I think i'll come over when i can take me own kids.. thats if the BFP ever turns up!!

It will turn up Nix! just have to have patience. My son is 20 months old and Im TTC my 2nd one but this will be 1st with fiance

Aww Racheal you look like my cousin in law do you still get ID'd?

I wish... haven't been ID'd since i was actually too young to drink! Im 25 now and my id is practically stuck in my purse it never comes out!

Thank you Shannon.

I'm getting better. SO very good thing..

And im sure my friend will appriciate me posting her boob in the picture!! haha. Shes the only one that knows about the ttc... she actually makes me laugh with the stuff she asks.. she is a nurse so she has no shame.

Its awesome you all are so chatty.. I have so much to read..

Shey you sending LO over for me to baby sit?
When the kids on holiday in the states ladies? if I can get OH to go over

haha nice to meet you aislinn! yup we are very chatty. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member