Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Harry Potter Theme Park is in Island's of Adventure at Universal in Orlando and won't be opened until I thin May or something and the cast members will be there. Muahahahaha.

The one in Paris is called Euro Disney

Hi ladies. Made some delicoius ribeye. Yum.

I think that I am either going to o or did. Lasst cycle was cd 48 and I am about the same time. the pain has subsided :happydance:

Jo, the triangle kiddish bras are easy to find. She just wants her daughter to grow up
Brandy, I hope you can get over the MS soon!

Kirstie, Welcome to the marathon lol.

Ness, I am just gonna take that as a positive opk that was closest I have ever had it lol. It was so close to being as dark. Even DH saw it. He said he could smell my pee lol

Im sure we will be going to Harry Potter. My stepdaughter is a harry potter freak lol

oh that would be so cool to get to hangout together Shannon

oh that maybe hard Shannon. they won't let americans in their country. My uncle and aunt tried and they wouldn't let my uncle in cause he's american and my aunt is german.

It must be different over there Shanon I know over here to get themfora12 year old would be harder and they wouldprobably bepicked on for it if you did get them

gona get my tea so will talk to you lovely ladies later. try not to write too much lol
xxx

we can't promise that Wantabean. we keep writing nonstop

OH deer Ladies I have just prepareda caserol and it made me so dizzy. Have eattenand drunk so there is no good reason

Ness I am.. gonna get dh when he gets home lol. I attacked him this morning

I am pretty sure getting into India will be fine. My DH family lives there. He is still a citizen:)
Kirstie enjoy your tea

Jo well I know about the picking on part, but shes 12. Ugh.

OH my there is a pregnant woman coming over to look at my furniture. Trying to get rid of it. I am trying to brace myself.

ahh stay strong Shannon :hugs:

(and pounce on Senthil asap)

Good Afternoon Girls,

I haven't been posting lately. WOW What great news.. And some Confusion.... Congrat's to all the girls with the BFP...

I've been really sick few months. But feeling better and now back to the TTC...

Not vodka? Shannon? Kids can be so cruel so she may have asked for it. I know sheshould still be sweet and innocent but 12 year olds just aren't any more. My 14 year old BIL virtually toldmehe was sexually active the other week so it's history repeating itself 500 years ago she would probably be married by now

We spend two weeks in florida in september. 10 of us. it was fab. so gutted i missed out on harry potter though. Although i was brave and went on ripride rocket.. did shit myself though!!

Im real ginger (hate it!). i supose i could get a picture up :)

Just made flap jacks and giant m&m peanut butter cookies. Stocked up on loads when we spent xmas in new york. So much stuff over there i want! And i love applebys... great food and good prices!

You all want me stuck to the toilet don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"