Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rachel you really need to go to the store and get some tests lol GO NOW

Shannon hold of on your ring you never know what next month will bring

Damn lasagna commercial thats twice now ugh

haha i love it in here, although i envy uuuuuuu ness!!!!lol i had a crappy day today thinking i should be showling atleast a little bit around now :( but hey ho my baby angel should bless me with a brother or sister for him/her very soon i hope!!!! and i get my tests from home and bargain 1 plastic test (if u get me)called clear and simple thats 99p and 3 IC tests are 99p to the woman behind the counter must think i'm crazy hahaha i buy them like it an religion now lol xxxxx

lol LOren .. I bought 10 at the store the other day. People were staring everywhere at me.

Nicole. DH spoiled me with a beautiful diamond ring. Its platinum and heavy and it turns around all the time... ugh. My wedding band is now too. wth

btw im thinking oving is happening today. my ovaries are acting up. going to pee on an opk.

well ladies im gonna see if I can get dh to get the grill going ribeyes are calling my name its not lasagna but it will have to do for now lol bbiab

Hi ladies.

WOW, I just had the most amazing :sex: lol..no bleeding, no cramping! I AM ON TOP OF THE FREAKIN WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry.....it's been over 2 weeks lol.

God..it so is. I mean, I had read that it is..but OMG. I feel high :haha:

DH would kill me if he knew what I talk about on here with you ladies.

hhahahaha brandy sounds fab darling!!

Shannon ring is gorgeous!!!

Lol Loren dont envy me yet honey I'm not convinced :haha:

ha ha ha OH tried to sneak a peek on my laptop earlier but I had to hide from him ha ha

I had to have my rings adjusted when I lost 30 lbs recently. Looking back it's hard to believe I had that much to lose, but I guess so! ..So had em adjusted and they fit perfectly. Hmm wish I had a pic of mine to show ya

My DH kinda knows. I told him he was a teenager sex machine lol. he said you girls are definitely crazy .. :rofl:

I handed him my tests and showed him my opk. He said I know what your pee smells like now. lmao

ha ha ha OH tried to sneak a peek on my laptop earlier but I had to hide from him ha ha

Yeah he would flip..he's VERY private lol. He'd be like WHAT are you saying to these total strangers?!?!?

I had to have my rings adjusted when I lost 30 lbs recently. Looking back it's hard to believe I had that much to lose, but I guess so! ..So had em adjusted and they fit perfectly. Hmm wish I had a pic of mine to show ya

well get one lol..SOON.. Ill lay off cause you are probably tired
COngrats on the weight loss!

DH had my ring made in like 3 hours. he is a procrastanator (sp)? its .50 ct in the middle apparently the best diamond out there.. and two .25 diamonds on the side. lol I told him I didnt want more than .50 ct cause it would be two much..he didnt listen. I found the receipt it was $3,500 on sale.:wacko: I guess he loves me lol

I read this page before the others an wondered what had been going on with everyone complimenting shannons "ring" hahahha... I thought someone had showed a pic with tmi!! Hahahhahaha. I promise I will test in the next 24 hrs. That's twenty four NOT 2-4 before you try and trick me!

:rofl: rachel thats gross lol

Oooh ovulation Shannon this could be it for you this cycle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"