Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Shannon I will or atleast I will call tomorrow

Fanx :hugs:

Gah, DH posted on my facebook..just a simple "Happy Birthday beautiful! I love you." and it made me cry lol

Happy Birthday Brandy :) hope u have a lovley day :hugs: :flow: xxxx

Thank you! I definitely will. I am so lucky. And I love you gals :hugs:

Haha @ me being an emotional basketcase xo

I either have to stay up or wait til the evening to call Shannon. As I am not to botheredit'slikely some thing is actually wrong with meIam always like that something that needs treating doesn't phase me

is it wierd that i'm having mood swings to the point wer i could put a knife through someone or kick and punch my way through a crowd (which am not like atall) very agitated like just before or during AF but AF has been and gon i'm CD8 so it cant be preg sign of hormones goin crazy. i keep gettin irated over anything like at the minute i'm that angry (for nothing) i feel as if i'm having a panic attack :| i'm breathing that heavy and sharp, i am a freak lol xxx

Your meds might need to be adjusted honey. My moms were alot in the first few months!

Aww Brandy :hugs: I am always crying lately.. Maybe its my hormones lol

So how long does :spermy: juice stay in. There is no such thing as tmi..girls! For the first time this whole month I had EWCM all the way up to my cervix yesterday. Now my cervix is show and I cant reach it lol. But I had a very tiny bit and mostly creamy cm. I think that either I ovulated or I am not gonna.

Well they say typical 3 ish days..but as far as getting it confused with EWCM, I'm not really sure. I think O is coming then..you said you've been having the twinges?

Loren sounds like anxiety?

do u think, is ther anything i can do to stop it? i feel sorry for OH he hasnt done a thing and i keep snapping and calling him for all kinds, bursting out crying and blaming him!!!when theres a little thing inside me shouting its not him leave him alone and i do feel sorry for him but then the anger takes over again and i'm shouting my head off again!!!!xxx

umm. I am a natural person. I am not sure about meds Loren.

Brandy yes I have. I have been having twinges for days and soOOooOOOoo painful.

Hope this is O time for you then!!!

Loren, yikes! Sounds like major mood swings..could be a lot of things. Hope you feel better soon, and without murdering anyone lol. :hugs:

Well ladies, I need to get some sleep. I was determined to stay up till midnight and I made it..so I'm off to dreamland for a bit. <3

Loren how far along were you with your angel?
Try seeing your doctor you might just be having an after affect of loosing a bean it can hit you in so many ways. I do highly recommendseeing your GP though and if it is nothing physical ask to see their in house counciller or someone in the community. Let them know you are trying for baby so they can becareful if they want to give you any meds.
Welcome to my world of mental health catching it early is allways the key and never be afraid of what you are feeling

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Your all leaving me

hahaha thanx brandy ni nite xxxxx

thanx Jo, i'll try getting an appointment this week with my GP, being honest the hole mood swings kiked back off b4 wen i seen a friend on facebook announce her weed smoking constant drinking everyday cousin is pregnant made me angry which i shouldnt be but cant help it.xxx thank u for the welcome lol i new somethin like this would happen at some point, ive always wanted to be a mummy more than anything since i was 18-19then i was given what i wanted then it was taken away 9 days later.it took 10-12months of not trying but not being careful.i was only 6 weeks but to want something so bad then to give up hope then pee on a stick for fun and a dark definate positive pops up at 11pm at night i had everything and know i'm going ttc crazy!!!!xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"