Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhahahaha brandy sounds fab darling!!

Shannon ring is gorgeous!!!

Lol Loren dont envy me yet honey I'm not convinced :haha:

i'm convinced an its not my test haha and i bleev dianes psychic abilities!!!! so get believing huni xxxxxx

lmao how about NOW Rachel. Nicole will be back on. Remember she says Practice and she doesnt take No for an answer.. lol @ you about ring. haha

Thank you my lovelies i dont know what I'd do without your PMA!!! :hugs:

i know I sound like a stuck record but I dare not believe it in case theres nothing on my next test! wish it was morning already so I could test again and get it over and done with!

LOL Ness you got me there. brat! DH and I dont think anytime soon.. poor guy.

have faith Shannon, say a little prayer I know it will happen!

the stress of everything can cause ovulation to be delayed or just not happen as it can delay periods etc so although its hard try not to focus too much on ttc - yep i 'm one to talk and we all focus on it so much cos we want it so much!

If for some reason my test turns out to be wrong or whatever reason I get AF, i'm not temping next month, just plan on having sex marathons lol

going to bed girls big hugs and speak to you tomorrow xxx

yes ness, believe me babe ur pregnant. Sounds strange doesnt it? Well u will just have to get used to it! Hi shany babe and everyone else. Just popping out. Bbiab x

Why is it when you want to test you never have enough pee. When I haven't got any tests I'm spending the whole day just weeing! Well bedie byes now as early start tomorrow. Ness tx me when you test!!

Hey all
I made it into work,
I am minding the office as movement isn'tgood I have abottle of squash so I can have loads of water. Checked my Blood pressure 149/89 slightly up but I am at work so that is allowed.
Nearly passed out getting out the bath and felt soo dizzy and zoned out driving in i was just about safe

It's officially my birthday :happydance: And it's thundering n lightning..I love it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"