Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi kim! Missd u too hun! Hugs! Hows life treatin u? Any richards in ur life yet? Lol x

Hey Shannon... I'm sorry I'm trying to play catch up on the posts... But I'm confused... You had said you were pregnant then you think your ovulating now? I'm so confused? Whatever it may be I hope to see your BFP soon as well. Take care... Its a long and rough road but in the end it is ALL worth it..

I hope to hear of You and Jo's BFP real soon :hugs:

Nite

Hey Kim.
Yes Diane I will call them it will be easier to call when I get up you can never get through on a monday morning

Kim faint lines on hpt. symptoms and negative blood test.

So doc appt tomorrow.

Hope all is well with you

hi kim! Missd u too hun! Hugs! Hows life treatin u? Any richards in ur life yet? Lol x

Umm not yet. lol I went to my friend Tracys farm, she's got 4 horses and 1 baby mare... she named it Mystic... Sooo pretty... It was nice out today and I'm glad that I could spend some time with her, she's my BFF since 3rd grade...

I haven't lost hope... God will send him when the times right... until then I'm just livin day to day thats all I can do...

Got some fresh mouldies huh.... I pray to see your BFP this month... :)

I've got to go, I'm tired from all the driving... Take care and thanks I'll be just fine... My day will come, so I'm just gonna sit back and chill...

Nite nite

Thanks guys he just feels rotten I thought he was feeling better then started pukeing again tonight it was nice out today and he went out and played then had a nap and was feeling yucky again hopefully its a short bug and will get over it in another day or so

Diane Paisley is fine she is in trouble right now little Diva got a hold of a roll of toliet paper talk about a mess lol

Aw poor little 1.Lots of cuddles and fluids

hes cuddling with his daddy drinking some gatoraid and watching family guy

and he's 20 months old? his first words are going to be intresting if stevie is his tutor

he was 2 in nov they usually watch micky mouse but jesse got interested in the monkey thats on tonight he loves monkeys

it was good tonight the evil monkey in chris closet finally met the family and he wasnt evil at all turns out Miley cyrus was the evil one lol

girls I am in and out doing hw. last night of school for good. I quit.

Jo,, you asking me?

Cause I have not learned anything new and wasted tons of money

Diane.. sent you another.

exactly if you get a qualification then it can go towards a really nice job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members