Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is aware I'm not well. Shewould look after me if needed but the clients need me and we need the cash. if the doctor signs me off then so be it I have cut my hours back alot so i should be okjust whining at the moment

i got a little toy penguin in my happymeal today and just had to have a giggle to myself as it reminded me of nicole! Going to bd tonite again and hopefully my temps show ive ovd tomoro x

good luck Diane I seem to be wotching a show islam or something I'm slightly confuzzled by it as i turned o half way through.
Shannon the kids look so cute you older step daughter looks likes she is ging to get yourson to stay still

jo as you say they need u so they are gona try and keep u there. She may be a nurse but shes not a dr. Dont worry about the dr signing u off. Ur health is more important than money. We care bout u babe hugs x

ino diane but reading what you rit really made me feel better and know ino it is definatly down to the hole ttcing wanting to have a baby so bad and more to do with losing my little angel.i wish i could just squeeze u lol ur the first person to make me smile in like 3 days lol.ino but silly things run through ur mind dont they over all yes i did blame myself then i was blaming OH but i have realised these things happen for reasons that are not good for the baby for example babys health issues, environment ect.ino thats y i'm getting another tattoo with the quote

"An angel, of the Book of Life,
wrote down my baby's birth.
Then whispered as she closed the book,
"Too beautiful for this Earth."

xxxxx

Jo thanks.

Honey if you are dizzy something might be wrong and driving might not be safe.

This 1 is temporary likeme buta real hard worker. sheactuallyasked if I was PG gah i get that sooo often

wow loren, that quote is beautiful! I sensed u may have blamed oh too, but deep down u knw it was no ones fault. These times are sent to try us xx

just stopped in to say Hi little one is still got a stomach bug and has started throwing up again so gonna go give him a bath and see if he feels better

lol Diane my little one has loads of those happy meal penquins catch that egg tonight woman

Jo I really hope you feel better please at least call the dr and see if they want to see you or adjust your meds

shannon and loren:hugs:
ok ladies bbiab

jo has the programme just finishd and it was on channel 1? Hubby was watching it too x

Not today tho OPK line was stronger. Am severly doubting being pregnant itcould be anything

sometimes opk can detect hcg. Mine were pretty dark.. not as control line but dark.

Yep that was the 1 helps if u see them from the begining

hey nicole! Poor wee soul, hope hes feeling better soon! Hws paisley? Did u knw i live near an area called paisley lol x

jo, better safe than sorry, do u promise me babe u will go see gp 2mro or phne nhs24? X

IM PREEGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::hugs: i've been feeling REALLY crappy lately and stand off ish so i haven't been wanting to get on her i didnt know y i had a change of heart and not acting like myself and low and be hold its bc i have a BUN in the OVEN!!!!!!!! omg i cant believe it and Sams out @ sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahai cant wait til he gets back so i can tell him!!!!!!! idk how many DPO i am bc we didn't really even try! we gave up half way thur the month! :dohh:

OMG!!n Kayla!! I'm SOOOO Excited for you... :happydance::happydance: I can't wait for Sam to find out... He's gonna freak out... Your gonna be a Great Mommie... Congrats girlie...

Another Definately BFP Yay... :happydance:

I love hearing the Great news... I hope to hear of some more soon!!

Nichole thanks for thinking about me... I'm good... I see a girl for you ;)

Diane, get busy lady... Miss ya...

Happy Belated Birthday Brandy!!

I hope all you ladies are doing well... Nite Nite

:happydance::happydance: Kayla's a Mommie Now.... How exciting!! :happydance: :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"