Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deffinatly need to chill andget it all off your chest.
Life can be so unfair sometimes and it does generally all happen at once.

Loren sounds like me. I had two faint positives then I was out celebrating with Dh and started af. I know how hard it is to have a loss and you want it so bad.

:hugs:

horrible isnt it shannon, i found out on the 20th Jan told my mum and dad and his mum and dad on the 21st everything was fine went the doctors on the 23rd got it confirmed, spotted brown wen i wiped on the 24th, went to my 1st midwife appointment on the 25th got all my documents ect she wasnt concerned, went the EPU the same day they wernt concerned got an early scan for the 1st of feb, pink bleeding started on the 28th and red bleeding and clots on the 29th (day i MC'd) confirmed MC at the scan on the 1st of feb i'd passed the baby and my womb was bak to normal. hectic and nerve wrecking and devastating 12 days!!!!!xxx

hiya loren. Sorry u are obviously stressed babe and i do think its directly related to ur angel. U worry its gona take another year to get pg if at all, but i can defo see a bfp within 2 cycles max. The only reason u never fell pg quickly when u werent being careful is cos u werent bding enuf in ur fertile window, trust me babe a big bfp is just roundthe corner for you and u will have a beautiful dark haired girl x

horrible isnt it shannon, i found out on the 20th Jan told my mum and dad and his mum and dad on the 21st everything was fine went the doctors on the 23rd got it confirmed, spotted brown wen i wiped on the 24th, went to my 1st midwife appointment on the 25th got all my documents ect she wasnt concerned, went the EPU the same day they wernt concerned got an early scan for the 1st of feb, pink bleeding started on the 28th and red bleeding and clots on the 29th (day i MC'd) confirmed MC at the scan on the 1st of feb i'd passed the baby and my womb was bak to normal. hectic and nerve wrecking and devastating 12 days!!!!!xxx

yes. I didnt have much because I was just probably pregnant for 3-4 weeks. Regardless its still emotional

hi shany babe. Hope ur oving and thats a cracker of a ring senthil got u! Ur a lucky girl! And jo! U hav 2 go to the drs girl! Ur health is paramount and u have to stop ignoring the issues your having. Roger and amelia are gonna need their mammy to be healthy! X

shannon ur avator pici is gorgeous. U can tell that was the happiest day of ur life besides having saben x

I hope so too DiaNE. Hows your oving going? Yes he got me a rock..lol

ino shannon n matter how far u are or wether u new u wer preg or not its stil the worse feeling off loss in the world xxxxxx :hugs:

diane thank u so much u have just cheered me rite up, i ran in to OH to tell him lol i am a very big believer in anything like this i nearly started crying when you said beautiful dark haird girl lol.i do beleive i just wish and hope and pray ur right. u have cheered me rite up tho thank u so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: :flow: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i really hope u get ur BFP soon huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :dust:

Aww it really was diane. I changed like 8 pictures. I should add some more. They are gorgeous Our photographer was amazing. We were his frist wedding he photograph

Diane you win prizes for remembering my unborn childrens names.
Jeez dealing with clients is actually making me dizzy. I'm finewilst I am working but as soon as I WALK AWAY OR SIT DOWN DIZZYNESS starts and nausea and the ehad

What why? are you driving on british roads around 7 am?
I amworking with a qualified nurse I will call for helpif I need it.
I'm having loads of spelling typos i'll be backin 5-10 need todopopcorn and settle inmy other office

jo. Your body is trying to tell u something and i demand u listen to it! U are too stubborn woman! U must go to the dr tomorrow. Dizziness isnt normal and could put u in a lot of danger if u pass out! X

shannon, another gorgeous photo. If the photographer used your photos in his portfolio he would be doing tons of weddings! And lauren, im glad that u feel better, but thats not why i said it. I said it cos i really feel its true for u babe. Ur man really loves u and u must remember that and what happened is not ur fault. Some angel babies are just too precious for this earth! X

o god i agree with both shannon and diane, if i felt like that if i had a nurse with me i'd tell her straight away just to be on the safe side of things.ino ur a grown woman and u cant be told what to do but for ur health please find out whats rong hun xxx

Some wedding pictures.

Attachments

• senthils vows.jpg
    senthils vows.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 2
  • now married.jpg
    now married.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1
  • trees2.jpg