Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brandy want a laugh?
OH told his dad we were trying andhis dad asked how it would affect my feet, I had a union operation which I have have managed to break once. How bizarre is that to ask?

I know.
It's an issue that personally I wouldn't have thought of til I broke it again

Yikes..hopefully that won't affect anything though. Fx'd. Ok now Im seeing you hobbling around with a broken foot and a big ol baby bump lol

Well DD just left for school, so I'm running back to bed to curl up with DH. Be back later! Hope you feel better soon luv

I'll be inbed then have a good snuggle.
I do very wellon crutches its fun and a good work out

Morning!
I feel full today as of af is around the corner.

My oh forgot to change the heating to come on earlier so it's freezing in our house!!!

Morning girls as promised I poas first thing.......nada. Zilch. Not even a line on an opk WTF is with that?? Mus have been a bad batch of tests I'm gutted :cry:

Don't give up yet Nessie..I hear the ICs sometimes are faulty the other way around..some ladies they don't work on at all even when there's lots of HcG in their system. xo

Thank you Brandy that's made me feel better! At least I have another 5 days til AF is due so I'll know for sure by then :) x

yes! And buy some proper tests for the next few days :D You know we need our addictions fed!!!!

I still believe you're pregnant xo

It's SO hot here today. My goodness. I can't do anything without being out of breath..I have to hang up a load of laundry and it almost fry out there. Thank goodness for our A/C here in the lounge.

thanks brandy!! I suppose I wouldnt have gotten two positives on the IC's at all. Some of the other girls are saying that hcg levels are up and down very early on and that's why it's better to wait til AF is due to test so that's given me hope too!

Still got toothache, light dizzy spells/lightheadedness, sharp twinges and light cramps in utuers, plus this time last month I had spotting around implantation time when I think I had the chemical and no spotting this time so I'm really hoping this is gonna stick if it is a beanie!!

OMG wish we had heat over here, it's relaly sunner but sooo cold over here -4 degrees this morning!! My hands are freezing at the moment typing lol x

Ugh yeah, I don't like the cold either lol..At least in the heat you can soak up a/c..in the cold, I can never get warm enough.

yeah I've been freezing for ages it seems!!

Plus the cold doesnt help my toothache! also feel a bit itchy down there like I'm getting thrush, hope this is an extra sign for a strong bfp this weekend!

That's another positive sign!!!

EEK you know that feeling when you need to sneeze but it wont come?! I keep having that. ARGH

Woo hope it is Brandy....I don't want to wait til AF is due lol! It's killing me ha ha!

lol a tickle up your nose? look up at a light, old wives tale think that's supposed to make it come out ha ha

Well I'm off to shower before the fam shows up for birthday dinner!

Keep that chin up, beautiful..your baby boy is just burrowing in there <3

he he :blush: my baby boy *sigh*

have a nice shower honeypie!xx

ness don't give up darlin. You have lots of signs:)

off to get ds ready for school..then get ready for my appt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back