Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if I'll be able to not test if there is one in the house!! I might even do it in tesco toilet! All I'm gona see is a bfn so I don't know why I'm bothering!! I've had hardly any symptoms other than my boobies!!

woohoo rachel. Only do it in the toilet if u have internet on ur phne!! And can update us immediately! Ive done a test in tesco toilet before! X

I think callie said something about her computer being broke so she wouldnt be on much for a few days

thanks nicole. Any of u girls good with charts? Does it look like i mite still ov? Ff said in jan i ovd cd17 but i didnt believe it cos my +opk was 3 days earlier x

Diane I dont have a clue on charting sorry Shannon or Ness could probably tell you though

lol @ rachel in tesco toilet
Diane I think .. and I am no expert that you didnt ovulate yet. if your current temperature was highter I would say yesterday. are you getting 3 hours straight of non broken up sleep. Dont worry babe.. I have not ovulated yet either. How long are your cycles like 31 days?

Ness I think everyone here is a great group of friends

Nicole. Hows Jesse?

thanks nicole. Any of u girls good with charts? Does it look like i mite still ov? Ff said in jan i ovd cd17 but i didnt believe it cos my +opk was 3 days earlier x

I would ask the new in charting thread. I love that thread. The girls are so smart. most of them are just newly preggo so they must be doing something right.

Oh you might O today your temp is low so maybe you will see the rise. I am suppose to O tomorrow by last months cycle.:flower:

Diane I agree with Shannon - if your temp goes up again tomorrow I would say yesterday! x

my 1st cycle was 28 days which is the norm for me but last month was 32 days! If my temps not up tomorrow i will have given up hope! Maybe i have a lp defect? X

Shannon hes a little grumpy today but no pukeing and hes been playing so I think hes feeling some better thanks for asking have you had your appointment yet

okay girls I am leaving. DH is in a mood. Is this like every two days now?

Oh at least he is better nicole. Leaving now appt is in hour.

Diane babe dont think that way. I think yesterday or today you will have Ovulated. I think you have enough baby juice to cover it:)

see you soontime Shannon!!

Nicole glad your little fella is a bit better today!

I was just sitting her watching Jesse play and thinking how blessed I am then got to thinking the reason babies are so adorable and such a blessing is because if they werent I wonder how many woman would go through the business of ttc we get preached at in our teens not to get pregnant so stress over that then stress over trying to get pregnant the wait to ov then the 2ww after then we obsess over testing then worry when we do get that bfp that our little beans will be sticky and then you dont really relax for the next 9 months till your holding that little one and men just cant understand why were a crazy bunch lol

glad the lil guys feeling better too nic! Shanny senthil must have pmt lol. Ness are u at work today? X

nicole if that isn't right on the nose lol.

diane I think so. Never met a man so moody. Ugh I hate long drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back