Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness today's tests are broke :) hold out xx

I'm so wet down there it's horrible! Nothing There though!!

:rofl:

That's what I'm telling myself!

I've got more cramping today but still no spotting or anything :happydance:

So tired today and feel really under the weather, just want to go home to bed!!

I've felt a bit 'damp' down there too lol, when you gonna test?? You tested this morning??

Ness you still have plenty of time for a BFP try to not worry Im sure this is your month

Shannon be sure to let us know how it goes at your appt this am

I still cant get the results of my blood work darn Dr office always hurry up and wait its been almost a week UGH

Yeah just when are you gonna :test: lol 12dpo I think its safe to take a practice test Im sure shannon is needing an inspection to do

I'd love to inspect! Rachel go ahead and pee it will be easier for all.

my temp is 97.3 again. Doesn't look like I'm probably oving.. Of course who knows. Def am congested. And dh says wet. :rofl:

ness u will go out and buy some better tests .bfp 10 or 11dpo i told u! I really do think u are pg! Its still very early! Hugs x hi girls! X

aww you're such good friends!!

Diane I will be bouncing off the walls with happiness if your prediction is correct!! 10dpo tomorrow so I will test with my superdrug test tomorrow morning! Have metallic taste in my mouth, feel a bit sicky and dizzy spells still happenin!

Rachel is dragging it out for us, Nicole is finding this hard ha ha

Im going to go to tescos on my way home so I will get a test :)

I've just been to Boots to get some tests, First Response are buy one get one free in there at the mo

get those girls. Just be careful. The 6 day before your missed period ones sometimes get 3 lines.. My ovaries are twinging like crazy!

welcome mrs w! Hi shan, yip, got a dose of freshies last nite! But im cd17 and my temps are still not showing ive ovd and opks neg last few days! Maybe im not gonna? X

ok just got off the phone with the ob office all my bloods that have come back are fine but they didnt do an hcg level why i dont know I guess cause I was close to 6 weeks and got a good postive and he confirmend it with an internal examine Ive didnt ask for my levels with my last one so im not sure if this is the way he usually does but I thought they had to make sure you hcg levels were doubling im really confused now

Ok ladies looks like Im gonna have to show up on rachels door step test in hand demanding she pee lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"