Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure i just read any kind of soft drink would help and my urine is darker later in the day then it is first thing in the morning I guess its because I drink water all night long and usually use the restroom at least once during the night but I would think as long as it isnt pale yellow or almost clear it should be fine its still pretty early for at 9 or 10 dpo I really think it will show in the next couple of days like Diane said 11 or 12 dpo

you all are chatters. My tests were all dark urine. Don't drink tons before then or you will dillute it.
don't stress girl I saw the line ness.

let me do the stressn for everyone lol cuz I'm doing enough for myself.

Ness I just did a due date calulater if you get your bfp you will be due on nov 21st so Im gonna go ahead and ask that you hold out till nov 26 thats my bday lol or you could go on the 28th thats my little ones

lol. I was hoping for a Decemeber baby so I hope I have luck this cycle. Cause I will got 2 weeks over.

hey shan. I want a dec baby too! Its our last chance to get a 2010 baby! :cry:

I know. I hope I can make it. Otherwise will be due around Christmas/Jan 31 and I know I wont go for 2 weeks after due date.

Chatty chatty ladies! My brain hurts working all the maths out!! I came home looked at the last test I have and peed real quick so not to tempt myself. Yesterdays stick still one lonely line! Boo! Anyone wana go halves on a ultra sound machine? Gotta be better than tests!! Hahahahha

Oh and been taking temp 1.5 hr earlier to normal maybe that affected temp x

ohhhhhh our very own ultrasound machine sounds lovely we need to befriend a lab worker also can get bloods done any time we want lol

lol dh said I can get a diva cup which is like a mooncup:) running now. Lol

rite ladies, hurry up with ur posts! Gota get rid of page 666 quick style! So lots of baby dust to u all! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

come on girls! Lets get rid of page 666! Are u girls too scared to post on here? Lol. Suppose i will have to keep the curse to myself! Lol x

HI DIane
I'm not scared.

Chatter boxes. Diane SHort t-shirt and a thong then bend over in front of OH and away you go. Atleast my OH likes that.

Spoke to doctor if it continues I'mto go in but with the nights is abit of apain so hopefully by Thursday I will feel better loads of house work to do while OH is away.

Ness stop panicing woman beans don't like it. If your pregnant it will still be therein a few if not get ya self a waitress uniform to.

And hello to our new Austrailian companion. the 4xC girls have been in operation for roughly 2 months Diane is the president as she set up the thread, Shannon isthe inspector and Nicole is POAS champion. We also have a forwarding party heading over to first TRI of Kel, Brandy, Nicole,Kayla (did I forget anyone?) and our rear guard is the Lovely Kim who is cheering us on whilest trying tofind her Richard!!! The rest of us are trying to getpregnant without murdering our OH's and not completely going over the edgeor going bankrupt POAS.

How is everyone?

Jeez Diane I know what Richard is, Dick is short for Richard so I would say your forcasting has just been very polite

OK facebook is an evil invention. Announcing being pregnant with picturesis not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"