Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well It said I concevied on the 8th of feb got a faint bfp on the 22nd of feb so that would be about 14dpo but im not sure if that is exactly right since its based on a 28 day cycle and I was any where from 28 to 31 I had tested on sunday 21 and got a bfn with an answer first and shannon said those are the same as an frer so id say it was any where from 11dpo to 14dpo but I really had no symptoms was just feeding my need to poas

Hi girls!!

I can't take a pic cos Mark is watching football on my iPhone - knew getting him Sky sports on my mobile was a bad idea lol!

well It said I concevied on the 8th of feb got a faint bfp on the 22nd of feb so that would be about 14dpo but im not sure if that is exactly right since its based on a 28 day cycle and I was any where from 28 to 31 I had tested on sunday 21 and got a bfn with an answer first and shannon said those are the same as an frer so id say it was any where from 11dpo to 14dpo but I really had no symptoms was just feeding my need to poas

Yeah i feel the need to poas all the time! I might, and i mean MIGHT, test in the morning if still no af... anyway to bring af on?!?!haha

tell him we demand it lol!

lol evil streak no.. my son has issues with his health and he isnt taking responsibility for some of the things he is causing.

thanks camo:)

see ness just listen to diane.. (maybe I should too) I told you I saw a damn line missy! Where I'd the new test so miss eagle eye can see..

diane moon cup is like softcup. I'll get it next cycle..hopefully I won't need it in 60 days..

jo lmao about dick... I hope you feel better..

i know! Diane is the oracle!!! you are the official line seer!!!

Oh and just to make my day better - just found out that the dress i wanted for my wedding is discontinued.. bugger

Yeah i feel the need to poas all the time! I might, and i mean MIGHT, test in the morning if still no af... anyway to bring af on?!?!haha

OMG so excited for you Rachel!! You could get two lines tomorrow!!!!

lol evil streak no.. my son has issues with his health and he isnt taking responsibility for some of the things he is causing.

lol no bloody chance! besides Diane said I would get my bfp at 10/11dpo and since she's figured out that I'm actually 9dpo then my tests dont really count from before then!!

I'm quite scared that I'm getting lines this early on lol hope it's not twins arrrrghhh lol

been having funny twinges in the right side of my uterus and my right hip. So exhausted too struggling to stay awake, I was ready for bed at 7.30pm ha

lol no bloody chance! besides Diane said I would get my bfp at 10/11dpo and since she's figured out that I'm actually 9dpo then my tests dont really count from before then!!

I'm quite scared that I'm getting lines this early on lol hope it's not twins arrrrghhh lol

been having funny twinges in the right side of my uterus and my right hip. So exhausted too struggling to stay awake, I was ready for bed at 7.30pm ha

all good signs - however Mark really needs to give the phone back cause we have tests to look at...

I'mok ish the flashing light overmy head may not be a perk

all good signs - however Mark really needs to give the phone back cause we have tests to look at...

:rofl: I'll go tell him...."well Rachel said you have to give me the phone!"

oh no. Jo are you okay?

ness it sounds good.:) fingers crossed.

I hope to have some bd tonight with high temps tomorrow if not I will be crushed.

thanks Shanny sweetie! My official line spotter!!

Ooh you chasing eggy tonight??

Just watching One Born Every Minute....slightly scaring me lol

lol. you all need to watch the business of being born.

I hope I am oving. I did this same day last cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"