Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao jo! Dick. Haha. Ur too funny girl! Have we moved out of 666 yet? X

Is it rude to ask how long some one has tried for? Jeez I have lost allsence of what is to much

Ness I just did a due date calulater if you get your bfp you will be due on nov 21st so Im gonna go ahead and ask that you hold out till nov 26 thats my bday lol or you could go on the 28th thats my little ones

ha ha ha ha :rofl: you kill me nicole!!

Ok girls just done another IC - extremely faint line again but not as faint as before and it came up within like a minute!! OMG I think I'm pregnant lol!! :happydance:

Is it rude to ask how long some one has tried for? Jeez I have lost allsence of what is to much

dont torture yourself Jo - I did that, got AF last cycle on Valentine's Day, the same day my friend text to tel me she was 12 weeks pregnant with no.3 so I asked how long it took her to conceive ......first cycle trying, I was distraught all day!

Sounds like the same girl I just closed facebook as I thought I had offeneded her.
Jeez washing machine on the blink and just got told it was my fault by my dad and a lecture on woolens being handwashed by my mother. I am far fromincompetant but that do it on purpose sometimes.

It's ok guess she was just busy she's a much nicer girl now than she was at school or I am a different person her kids are so sweet

thanks camo:)

see ness just listen to diane.. (maybe I should too) I told you I saw a damn line missy! Where I'd the new test so miss eagle eye can see..

diane moon cup is like softcup. I'll get it next cycle..hopefully I won't need it in 60 days..

jo lmao about dick... I hope you feel better..

yEs ness where is a photo of this test lady?!? I'm so full just had loads of rasperbery cheescake icecream

Im here just trying to catch up with you chatty bunch

I have some :devil: sore (.)(.) today

Diane do you have a riding crop

Ness I think your gonna be a later in the day testin kinda girl

Jo how are you feeling today better I hope

im here! Just reading some old threads to see how many people got their bfp! I am so bored from waiting for af.. all symptoms gone.. boo.

Im reading on estrogen dominance, could cause fibro. and listening to my son cry and DH getting pissed off. I love it.

Im reading on estrogen dominance, could cause fibro. and listening to my son cry and DH getting pissed off. I love it.

oh dear. Weve got some cop show on and I love watching people that are so drunk and try to pretned they are not!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"