Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHH Nessie we have already decided its gonna be born NOVEMBER 26th lmao

Hi Kim! Thanks for the advice. I am going to talk to my accupunctrist and ask her if I can stop temping then I am leaving it up to fate. I think the new house will be peaceful for me to conceive. The energy here is bad. lol Senthil is soaking it all it. Thats awesome you can read tarot cards. My mom does that.. matter of fact Jan 09 new year she read them and said I am going to meet an amazing man. I drew the same cards two times in a row.

Brandy and Nicole... I knew you two were the same all along didnt know you two didnt know lol.

Congrats Kasey.:) :wohoo: :bunny: :bunny: :happydance: :happydance:

Ness Calm down lady I saw the lines!

OKay I have a rash... its not awesome. last time I had a rash I was preggo but the rash wasnt this bad.:wacko:

Ooh sounds interesting! What do you mean by read cards? Tarot??

Actually they are just simple playing cards... lol I'm an empath known as a emotional psychic/intuitive psychic... I'm trying to hone into my gift. I did my first reading with Glorias friend and it was dead on right, Everything... I felt these tingles and then the information just popped in my head... No visions just things came to me after the cards where laid out... I Love it..

ive got to run to town ladies Im gonna limit you to 5 post a piece that way ill have a chance of catching up when I get back

BBIAB you chatty bunch

Actually they are just simple playing cards... lol I'm an empath known as a emotional psychic/intuitive psychic... I'm trying to hone into my gift. I did my first reading with Glorias friend and it was dead on right, Everything... I felt these tingles and then the information just popped in my head... No visions just things came to me after the cards where laid out... I Love it..

wow kim that sounds exciting keep practicing girl and ill come for a vist lol

hahah hey kim :)
i kno i freaked out when i saw them im serious id barely pulled the stick out of the toilet and it was already there less than 5 seconds im not kidding lol. ummm not too sure about dpo i think we conceived on valentines day but i kno im 38 days into my cycle now lol i did the second test about half an hour ago

WOW... Thats amazing... I would of passed out... BUT its a Deffo BFP!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratuations... I'm so happy for you... You make such a cute couple... can't wait to read your journal... but stick around and let us know how your doing... Great news... :hugs:

Ok - *deep breath*

Shan what type of rash?? That's good thinking about your new place, when do you move?

Hi Brandy :wave: How are you a lil beanie doin... Hope you had an Awesome birthday, I sent a post to wish you a happy birthday a while back... I'm tryin to play catch up...
I wish I could read your cards... I'm getting so good at it... lol

Hi Wantabean How ya doin hun? :wave:

am grand my dear. how are you? wish you could read mine! Could you not set them out and i could pick them? not sure how they work tbh lol xxx

Kim that's awesome. I, too, am an empath..but I haven't "honed" either..I have a set of tarot cards that I grew quite close to, but now I just don't feel connected to them, so they sit and gather dust. I haven't felt connected to the spiritual realm in a long time actually. It's really cool to find someone on here that's into and understanding of it all!

I used to use meditation a LOT and was able to hear/feel my spirit guides :D I never did proper readings as I doubted myself a lot. That's the thing I'd have to work on..some confidence.

Ok, now I'm really going to eat lol.

wow kim that sounds exciting keep practicing girl and ill come for a vist lol

Girl I'll have alot of time on my hands, I can visit you and do your husbands too... Its awesome.. OH and I love your new signature.. It is so YOU... lol
You crack me up.. I'm not on much and it takes me hours to play catch up... But I LOVE hearing the good news... Hope to hear more soon... :)

Where is Diane, did she catch the eggie?? I'm sorry Nicole I put Dianes name in my earlier post when it was supposed to be you I was addressing. LOL Brain fart... I changed it... forgive me girl, Alot of stress going on...
Law suit soon with employer... but I"m gonna get paid and then some... Woot Woot...

My mom has her own site on here and gives readings. https://www.keen.com/

She does it for a living:)

Kim that's awesome. I, too, am an empath..but I haven't "honed" either..I have a set of tarot cards that I grew quite close to, but now I just don't feel connected to them, so they sit and gather dust. I haven't felt connected to the spiritual realm in a long time actually. It's really cool to find someone on here that's into and understanding of it all!

I used to use meditation a LOT and was able to hear/feel my spirit guides :D I never did proper readings as I doubted myself a lot. That's the thing I'd have to work on..some confidence.

Ok, now I'm really going to eat lol.

Thats awesome, but Gloria says that when you don't use them it fades? weird? I never did meditation even though I need to now for sure.. Job is in the balance but I will prevail with lots of $$$$$$$$

Have a Great lunch and I'm glad to hear your doing well... talk to ya soon ;)

hahah hey kim :)
i kno i freaked out when i saw them im serious id barely pulled the stick out of the toilet and it was already there less than 5 seconds im not kidding lol. ummm not too sure about dpo i think we conceived on valentines day but i kno im 38 days into my cycle now lol i did the second test about half an hour ago

WOW... Thats amazing... I would of passed out... BUT its a Deffo BFP!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratuations... I'm so happy for you... You make such a cute couple... can't wait to read your journal... but stick around and let us know how your doing... Great news... :hugs:

haha thanks chicky :) i started a TTC journal last night...guess thats gone out the window lol ill make a eggo is preggo one after the docs on friday :)

where did everyone go?

Sorry kirstie. its so nice here today gonna go for a long walk.

dont know where everyone is :sad1: gona take pup for a stroll xx

me neither its rarely this quiet in here.

I think I just had ov spotting :wacko:

hello girlies :wave: well i think i am 1dpo. My temps has shot up after 3hrs sleep but not at my usual sleep time so mite not be accurate! :sex: the 4 days before ov and the day of ov so think i have done all i can x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"