Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooo diane. when you testing?
that sounds good shannon. as in implantation spotting or ov?
xxx

hey kirstie! Hw are u babe? Had plenty of :sex: ? Wont test till 10dpo as agreed in contract with nicole lol. So that will be the 19th rite? Lots of sticky babydust to you huni x :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

it might be ov spotting but I am having doubts until my temp rising.

Diane you are def 1 dpo! Woo hoo... your temp rose .5 degrees

mine rose .3:cry:
if I dont show O soon I am taking something to force a period.

haha garry said he feels like cheap stud lol yeah most certainly to the point i am quite sore lol
hope you have too lol if everything goes well we could be bump buddies lol i have felt really crappy today :sad1: :sad2: been getting really bad sick burps and generally blah. think must be coming down with something as far to early for symptoms. boobs ache and they didnt particularly last month so could be a good sign lol i feel so confident this month :dance:

i do have a confession lol i have a hpt that the hospital gave me and it is taking all of my will power not to use it lol i know it would waste it but what can i say lol

ps i think we should test together on 19th if i can hold off lol
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to you

it might be better to use those laster. I hear that hospital tests are better..

hi girls wel just did a FRER after holding pee in for 3 hours....not sure if I can see anything, left it to dry upstairs!

You girls sure this is a bfp?? surely i should get something on another test by now???

wow! U think so shanny babe? .3 is a gud rise too aint it? Wow we mite be exactly the same dpo! Me u and kirstie can all test together! :hugs:

ness get a pic up!!! it did look like a :bfp: to me. plus you have quite a decent set of symptoms going on. fingers crossed huni xx

that would be fab. But I am not going to test til later. I will be on vacation in New York City. It normally would be but all cycle my temps have been 97.3, 97.6, and 97.7 It hasnt changed any from there.

You def ovulated Diane.

ness get a pic up!!! it did look like a :bfp: to me. plus you have quite a decent set of symptoms going on. fingers crossed huni xx

I put one up earlier:) here it is again.

Attachments

• NESS-TEST!.jpg
    NESS-TEST!.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
nessie babe, hand it over to the official poas inspector aka miss eagle eyes. Stop fretting ness! You are only 10dpo! Its still very early for testing! :hugs: x

DH and I have been together one year March 27th. It would be nice to be able to celebrate that and a pregnancy :)

hi girls wel just did a FRER after holding pee in for 3 hours....not sure if I can see anything, left it to dry upstairs!

You girls sure this is a bfp?? surely i should get something on another test by now???

I missed this. pop open the test. lay it on the shiny side to dry for like 15 minutes and take a picture and email it to me ok?

I have photoshop:) I can see lines real well in it

Diane babe sent you another email. this thread is flooded with BFPs not to many of us to go!

ok will do darling have taken a pic of it now since I did it at about 6.45, will post it in a sec

Have some weird twingey throbbing pains low down feel like it's from my right ovary????

u think ive defo ovulated shan? :happydance: im praying ur temp rises 2mro shan! Would be so good to celebrate ur anniversary and a :baby: or :baby: :baby: x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"