Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kimster!

Good luck catching up..I'm on every few hrs and can't stay up lol.

Brandy I know what ya meen about the funky nose lol I seem to smell stuff that no one else can

hahah hey kim :)
i kno i freaked out when i saw them im serious id barely pulled the stick out of the toilet and it was already there less than 5 seconds im not kidding lol. ummm not too sure about dpo i think we conceived on valentines day but i kno im 38 days into my cycle now lol i did the second test about half an hour ago

yup there is no doubt about those lines lol
am gona have to arrange a testing date with diane lol she better not want to wait to long though lol
ness i wana hear your symptoms!!!! XX

Omg I know..this is new to me..just the past couple of days. It's rough lol. Hey have we always been the exact same dates?! I'm 6 + 2 today too...if I've already said that..forgive me. My memory sucks too......

Hi Nicole :wave: How ya doin? whats the latest I'm still tyin to play catch up and luv the pic Awww.

I'm doing OK... I have mastered reading cards last night... I'm so amazed... I have talked quite a bit about us ladies and TTC and the problems that have been going on and Gloria told me the reason there not getting pregnant is they are trying so hard by doing everything that its pushing it away (happening), I know it sounds weird but she's right.
When you stop everything in your life to try to "make" it happen it won't. Ever hear the story how people have tried and tried and tried nothing, they stopped trying to get pregnant lived life and poof it happens... My gf tried forever then a month or too later she got pregnant... I'm telling you, when you consume all your energy in getting pregnant your pushing it away... Stop thinking about it and watching every symptom and just go about your life. It will happen all in good time... i.e. God's time

My heart goes out to everyone who is having difficulties. Just sit back start living life and it will happen.. I pray every nite for you ladies, your time will come... :flower:

Hi Brandy :wave: How are you a lil beanie doin... Hope you had an Awesome birthday, I sent a post to wish you a happy birthday a while back... I'm tryin to play catch up...
I wish I could read your cards... I'm getting so good at it... lol

Hi Wantabean How ya doin hun? :wave:

Brandy im 6 weeks and 1 day lol I had the time zone wrong im due Nov 2nd

Haha oops! Well close enough then, Nicole :D I'm due Nov 1st..but we'll see what my dates are once I have my scan. Hopefully I'm right on time, or further!

I dont think my ob is gonna do a date scan I guess the way it looks I wont get one till the 20 week mark gonna find out for sure when I go back march 29th

No scan till 20 weeks????? That sounds so crazy. I wonder why. You should be able to demand one.

yup there is no doubt about those lies lol
am gona have to arrange a testing date with diane lol she better not want to wait to long though lol
ness i wana hear your symptoms!!!! XX

he he well without reading in to every twinge I got here are the ones I think relate to beanie

4dpo - sharp twinges in uterus and cramps
7dpo - heartburn
8dpo - lightheadedness and light dizzy spells even when just sitting down watching tv
9/10dpo - more obvious cramping, still lightheadedness and dizzyness and noticed my bb's are slightly sore today but only when I feel them.

Also been feeling really exhausted the last two days and like a cold is threatening to come on but seriously apart from that nothing else. No CM up to now - bit watery like a dribble of pee has come out lol but nothing else.

Seriously i had so many 'symptoms' last month!

xxx

hahah hey kim :)
i kno i freaked out when i saw them im serious id barely pulled the stick out of the toilet and it was already there less than 5 seconds im not kidding lol. ummm not too sure about dpo i think we conceived on valentines day but i kno im 38 days into my cycle now lol i did the second test about half an hour ago

aah that'll be why those lines are so freakin' fab!!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g