Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am desperate for twins!!! there is twins right through my family, my dad is a twin and multiple births through garrys. they think his mum was a twin but the other one mcd. fingers crossed lol

Nessie that looks like my first frer I was also haveing o pian but on the left side the day I got my faint bfp my ob told me that is normal you form a cyst that supports the bean with hormones till it forms an amniotic sac and then the cyst will disolve or should anyway so the o pain is normal

Ooooh thank you for that info Nic!!!

was your pain like a dull short sharp pain every 5 mins or so?? Is it cos the bean is forming and you can feel the cyst expanding etc??

girls I will be back asap - OH needs hand with tea, will eat my tea quick then come straight back on xx

yeah he said it gets larger then will usually go away and its like a short stab of pain that comes and goes mine lasted about a week havent had it for a few days now

I never knew that honey!! yeah it comes and goes sometimes for a few seconds a time then less frequently - literally just started tonight!

OMG I'm having a baby on your birthday ha ha ha ha

Shannon you're gonna have twins!! Jo and Diane will follow us shortly after OMG we'll all be knocked up at the same time!!!

brandy huni, dont say u cant handle twins, u had better get prepared miss :rofl: and shan, yes i believe your mother has passed on the gift. My grandmother was a medium. Im gona develop my abiliy. And brandy you are meant to be more able to tune into your senses when u are pregnant so you should try predicting something for us. X

if u think its gona be twins shannon it will be! Trust your instinct babe. You have your mothers gift. You just dont tune into it enough! And huge congratulations ness! 10dpo, guess whos psychic! Lol x :hugs:

OMG you're amazing!! I totally believe now!!!

And my titties are hurting tonight! I always said that I would know I was pregnant cos my boobs would hurt - they never hurt before AF so no I'm really believing this!!

I'm not changing my status to 'Pregnant' just yet though don't want to do it too soon!!

Dottie - so sorry you're feeling pants honey, like shan said have you done a test? And thank you for my congrats :hugs:

xx

Yay made it to the end have to go work and get some lunch and petrol in a minute.

Twins scary but as a first time mum I will takke what ever is given as long as they are not as annoying as the stupid fur baby that gets stuck between 2 fences chasing a cat. GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ness I saw lines on the IC Not so clear on the FRER but I have faith the if bean is there it will be awkward and will probably make its presence know very soon.

Kasey that is a brilliant set of lines well done girl on staying strong and waiting to test.

Brandy I had that funny nose back just after christmas I have weird suspicions about back then.

Shannon your work earlier was about nature it looked natural need I say more.
Kirstie and Diane I will jumpon board with 2 unless i get a visable Opk

Speak to u all soon

hi shaericheel i did a hpt about 2 days before the witch came but it was neg and then the witch came :cry: but im just feeling so out of sorts at the min

twins are also in my family my mums auntie had 2 sets of twins, my mum was told she was having twins with me but then there was only one of me, my brother has a set of non identical twin boys who are 5yrs and now my other brothers gf is about 22 wks preg with twins and she had convinced her self that she was having twin girls but when they had their scan the other wk shes got twin boys, i have said to dh that i wudnt mind twins lol

WOW we just might be all preggo at the same time! Woo hoo.

Ness believe it babe!

Diane..I guess it runs through my family as well:)

lol 3 of us are having twins!

Kirstie, Dottie, or Brandy,
do any of you have ovulation pains in both ovaries?

ness i cant wait to see more lines from you , when wud you be due?
if i catch the eggy this cycle then it shud be due on about the 3rd dec but wud have it on 2wks before i have said to dh that i dont want a xmas baby as we have his dd whos is the 23rd dec and its getting a struggle to know wot to buy her for her bday

it's brilliant!!! I'm pregnant don't think OH quite believes it yet so will show him the digi when I eventually do it after the weekend xx

ness i cant wait to see more lines from you , when wud you be due?
if i catch the eggy this cycle then it shud be due on about the 3rd dec but wud have it on 2wks before i have said to dh that i dont want a xmas baby as we have his dd whos is the 23rd dec and its getting a struggle to know wot to buy her for her bday

21st November hun!!

We'd all have babies roundabout the same time that would be awesome!!

hi shannon i think i have o pains they are sort of short stabbing pains

ness thats so close to my bday i wud love to have a :baby: on my baby it wud be the best bday present ever

TWINS:
When both ovaries ovulate and both eggs meet sperm in the fallopian tubes and get fertilized fraternal twins are created. These are twins that aren't identical and are only related as much as brothers and or sisters can be related. These twins are the only type that will ever be boy and girl. Additionally you can have twins that look nothing a like and are different in many ways. This happens mostly from both ovaries ovulating at or near the same time. It is also possible for one ovary to ovulate twice in a row, but even less common

See Diane I think you are right!

hi shannon i think i have o pains they are sort of short stabbing pains

ness thats so close to my bday i wud love to have a :baby: on my baby it wud be the best bday present ever

my birthday is 3 November! OH's is 13 October so would be a slightly belated birthday pressie for both of us!

OMG we have to have at least one set of twins from this crazy thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"