Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah most def ness, i got to pick the date when i went in to have my ds 3yrs ago he was org due on the 20th june 2006 but as im type1 diabetic i have to be induced 2 wks early they wanted me to have him on the 06/06/06 but i said no way i went in on the 7th and had him on the 8th

lol Shannon, you're so having the crazy conception cyber chicks set of twins!

ooh i had pain in both my ovaries this cycle!! Dhs mum had twin boys who sadly died not long after birth! Ooh we could all be in for double trouble! X

yeah most def ness, i got to pick the date when i went in to have my ds 3yrs ago he was org due on the 20th june 2006 but as im type1 diabetic i have to be induced 2 wks early they wanted me to have him on the 06/06/06 but i said no way i went in on the 7th and had him on the 8th

ha ha ha 666 lol yep i wouldnt have had him on that date too :rofl:

So we have Shannon, Diane and Brandy having twins hey?!

Wonder what Jo, Kirstie and Rachel will have.....maybe trips?? ha ha

i have had intermittent pains from both sides. how come? normally its just the one side. last month it was my left and every other time i remember its been the right xxx

You guys are driving me crazy! lol..and here i am rubbing my very bloated tummy saying "is there 2 of you in there?? *knock knock*"...speaking of that..its time for my weekly bump/bloat pic. But no one to take em for me. Booo

ive only been noticing any ovulating symptoms since june last yr even tho ive already had 2 children but as they wasnt planned ive never noticed or been in tune with my body but every month now im like ohh is this a good sign or not, why does our bodies have to be so confusing,

So you did read the part where you have a boy and a girl when twinging from both ovaries right BRANDY lol

im hoping so shannon fxd

im hoping dh is in a good mood tonght after watching football:winkwink:

woohoo im 1dpo! Exciting lol. Am i allowd to start symptom spotting now? :rofl:

lol yeah...I know all about fraternal and paternal twins. Studied em a lot when I was doing Labor n Delivery work in nursing school and stuff. Always found it sooo interesting, so it wasn't work at all for me.

But I never put 2 n 2 together when both sides were aching lol...I dunnooooooo..we'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back