Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nessie that looks like my first frer I was also haveing o pian but on the left side the day I got my faint bfp my ob told me that is normal you form a cyst that supports the bean with hormones till it forms an amniotic sac and then the cyst will disolve or should anyway so the o pain is normal

shannon, im not predicting twins, but it could be! All i knw is u will have a girl and a boy to senthil! So they cud come together! Ooh ur gran would be so happy! And u have a big family shan! X

NESS ITS THERE BaBe

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Attachments

• ness evening test.jpg
    ness evening test.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 14
OMG Nessie, I'm so happy for you..not that I doubted it from a few days ago lol. xoxox *tears up*

Nessie that looks like my first frer I was also haveing o pian but on the left side the day I got my faint bfp my ob told me that is normal you form a cyst that supports the bean with hormones till it forms an amniotic sac and then the cyst will disolve or should anyway so the o pain is normal

Ooooh thank you for that info Nic!!!

was your pain like a dull short sharp pain every 5 mins or so?? Is it cos the bean is forming and you can feel the cyst expanding etc??

girls I will be back asap - OH needs hand with tea, will eat my tea quick then come straight back on xx

shannon, im not predicting twins, but it could be! All i knw is u will have a girl and a boy to senthil! So they cud come together! Ooh ur gran would be so happy! And u have a big family shan! X

Good Phew and if we do have another:wacko: my cycles better be normal! lol

Since we have only planned one I bet its twins. I have felt it ever since we have been ttc.:haha:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO Nessie is gonna have a little nick on my bday Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED

Ooooh thank you for that info Nic!!!

was your pain like a dull short sharp pain every 5 mins or so?? Is it cos the bean is forming and you can feel the cyst expanding etc??

girls I will be back asap - OH needs hand with tea, will eat my tea quick then come straight back on xx

yeah he said it gets larger then will usually go away and its like a short stab of pain that comes and goes mine lasted about a week havent had it for a few days now

hi al sorry not been talking much lately been really down about everything, been trying to catch up on all of you, well the witch got me last tuesday 2nr march so now my cycles are down to 24 days, went back to the doctors on friday 5th march as the :witch: only lasted for 2days, showed my gp my temp chart and she has now sent me for blood test on the 18th day of cycle as they are so short hopefully i will get somewhere with this, well at the min i think im ovulating as im getting some pain in my womb region and loads of ewcm today, but also im still feeling sicky, headaches and really sore (.)(.) have even gone up about 2 sizes, but i dont want to test and see a bfn,

congrualtions ness on your :bfp: i can see the lines without even enlarging the pics

i wish you all loads of :dust: in catching them eggys and on chasing them :bfp:

hopefully it will be everyones month this month for their :bfp:

im trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard not to, tomorrow night im going to get my new puppy to try and take my mind off everything thats happened lately
thanks donna

hi al sorry not been talking much lately been really down about everything, been trying to catch up on all of you, well the witch got me last tuesday 2nr march so now my cycles are down to 24 days, went back to the doctors on friday 5th march as the :witch: only lasted for 2days, showed my gp my temp chart and she has now sent me for blood test on the 18th day of cycle as they are so short hopefully i will get somewhere with this, well at the min i think im ovulating as im getting some pain in my womb region and loads of ewcm today, but also im still feeling sicky, headaches and really sore (.)(.) have even gone up about 2 sizes, but i dont want to test and see a bfn,

congrualtions ness on your :bfp: i can see the lines without even enlarging the pics

i wish you all loads of :dust: in catching them eggys and on chasing them :bfp:

hopefully it will be everyones month this month for their :bfp:

im trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard not to, tomorrow night im going to get my new puppy to try and take my mind off everything thats happened lately
thanks donna

Have you done an hpt...??

if u think its gona be twins shannon it will be! Trust your instinct babe. You have your mothers gift. You just dont tune into it enough! And huge congratulations ness! 10dpo, guess whos psychic! Lol x :hugs:

Really I have her gift? I will email you her page. I am fine with twins ..lol we might need to add a bedroom onto the house.

I actually could handle twins I come from a huge family. These are old countings but I am #2 out of 26 grandchildren then there is 17 great grandchildren lol from my grandmas 7 kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"