Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do have an angel keeping an eye over you. We all have an angel:) My mom tells me.

Kayla, sorry to hear about the attacks. Do you meditate at all? Or do any kind of protection rituals? Sorry if that sounds cooky, but it helped me when I felt an attack a few years ago.

Thanks!! you were attacked? u mine sharing ur story?

Shower time for me. the links are for the sig with the right name.

It's quite a long, detailed experience, but to try to make it short:

A few years ago, out of nowhere, I felt a force..or something, sitting on my chest..I couldn't move, couldn't speak..but I knew I was in that wakefulness state, between dreaming and awake. I was looking down at myself, and watching in horror as it was crushing me...it felt so *wrong*..It just had a bad feeling to it all. Then I'd call to my spirit guides (guardian angel..whatever you choose to call em) and it was gone. This happened a few times, and I am positive it wasn't just a *dream*.

Anyway, in order to stop it all..I used meditation and also do a spiritual protection each night. I envision myself surrounded in white light..I'm in an untouchable white bubble of protection...say a prayer, speak your intentions to the universe that you wish for your guides to protect you from any entities and thank them :)

I know not everyone believes in this stuff..and that is ok! We all are entitled. I don't judge anyone on their beliefs, nor do I push mine onto others.

Hope that you find your peacefulness soon, Kayla. I know how terrifying it can be..but you are in control. You are Light and Love and you are stronger than any darkness out there.

xo

I feel so left out I don't really believe in all this stuff. I'm pretty much aethiast and work in mental health so spirits are a bit beyond me. I think there is reason for everything whether it's physical or psycological.
It's fab you all have beliefs as everyone needs something to believe in.
Tome it sounds like you are having a panic attack in your sleep, scary at the best or times and it is good you can fight it off and stay stong as they can be crippling.

Oh Shannon thanks for remebering my pot of pee I couldn't remember which night that was. To much work. I forgot you might have a Sari. My work mates think I should go to one of their contries to get married as I love them.

I feel so left out I don't really believe in all this stuff. I'm pretty much aethiast and work in mental health so spirits are a bit beyond me. I think there is reason for everything whether it's physical or psycological.
It's fab you all have beliefs as everyone needs something to believe in.
Tome it sounds like you are having a panic attack in your sleep, scary at the best or times and it is good you can fight it off and stay stong as they can be crippling.

Oh Shannon thanks for remebering my pot of pee I couldn't remember which night that was. To much work. I forgot you might have a Sari. My work mates think I should go to one of their contries to get married as I love them.

No reason to feel left out.."To Each Their Own" right? :D

I've worked in Mental Health as well...I'm a nurse. I'm kind of a weird one, I guess..as I do believe in the metaphysical world, yet I don't label myself as religious or anything. Not sure what I am! lol. Just me :happydance:

Well like PeaceLoveBaby said we all have our beliefs my husband has been attack alot so has my mom as a child she told me that something would pull the blanket over her and drag her to the end of the bed and sometimes drag her under the bed! just last week my husband was going to sleep in his rack (hes in the navy and one day outta the week he has to spend the night on the ship) he got attacked and when he open his eyes he saw two yellow glowing eyes and out step a dragon! it stood up and move pass him showing off his body and my husband cast it out and called to tell me what happened we said a prayer together covering us in the blood of Jesus and he went back to sleep alot worse things has happen to him to tho! and pretty much his whole family has been attacked at some point but they are VERY religious Christians and know how to fight them off

I grew up with my mom always talking to angels thinking she was crazy, etc. Then when my son just turned one. My father passed away suddenly of a heart attack at the age of 44. (the closer I get to that age it freaks me out) That night i saw lights swirling above my bed. I knew it was him. Went back home for the funeral. Was in the bathroom and I heard footsteps and then the attic door open and close and someone walking up the stairs. No one was up there! I asked everyone have you gone upstairs nope. Every once in a while I see one crow.. Mostly when I need my dad. Or I even smell cigarette smoke. I dont smoke..neither does hubby.. My dad wasnt religous he didnt believe in that crap as he calls it.

I grew up with my mom always talking to angels thinking she was crazy, etc. Then when my son just turned one. My father passed away suddenly of a heart attack at the age of 44. (the closer I get to that age it freaks me out) That night i saw lights swirling above my bed. I knew it was him. Went back home for the funeral. Was in the bathroom and I heard footsteps and then the attic door open and close and someone walking up the stairs. No one was up there! I asked everyone have you gone upstairs nope. Every once in a while I see one crow.. Mostly when I need my dad. Or I even smell cigarette smoke. I dont smoke..neither does hubby.. My dad wasnt religous he didnt believe in that crap as he calls it.

wow thats crazy Shannon!!!!!:hugs:

Kayla, you need to do some protection thing You and your hubby. That is weird that it happens to you both. Your angels brought you two together:)

Kayla, you need to do some protection thing You and your hubby. That is weird that it happens to you both. Your angels brought you two together:)

thank you he's been attacked since he was 15! it just started with me but yes i believe god did bring us together!:hugs:

yes and its the weirdest thing.
I have some hawaiaan pizza here. Drive to Maine lol

I prayed for my hubby.

Umm theses are the same tests I took. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-ovulation-test-gallery/261481-evap-line-2.html

Hi ladies, can i join please? followed all your stories last night (yep, read all 139 odd pages in 1ww thread!) I am currently 9 dpo but dont think its happening this month... due friday 29th... had some symptoms for a few days but now they've gone away again! :(

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back