Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im doing aight. my throat hurts again and still having weird feeling in my lower abdomen. blah! And I wish that DF were here but no he won't be here til April 2nd.

Men are immature little boys, most of the time. Sorry he's being a pain, Shan.

Shey, sounds like Ov time!

Hi ladies you chatted so much ill never catch up

Nessie sorry AF showed third times a charm im sure got everything crossed for you girl

so what symptoms do we have from our ladies past the big O testing tesitng testing will start soon WOOOHOOO gonna be a fun week got the feeling we will get some St. Patty bfps

Shannon hunny sorry your haveing another rotten dayhope your nyc trip works out you need a break

Brandy how you feeling today little momma

Shey could df not send you some goods in a care package I know where you can get a lovely turkey baster lol

so I just discovered the smell of my laundry soap gags me really bad gonna go to the store and get one with a different smell hope that helps me and this weird sniffer I have

Dh put his hand on my belly and said he thinks theres a little girl in there but all the chinese and myan predictors say its a boy so Im hopein dh and Diane are right but as long as its healthy is all that matters im starting to get excited some of the nerves have eased at least for today who knows what tomorrow will be like

Hi Nicole :)

I'm feeling siiiick..and tired. About to go to bed..before 9 pm lol

Hi girls!!!

How is everyone??

Sorry I've not been on really - yesterday just needed a day to compose myself, ended up going for a meal with OH and some friends and I ended up pretty drunk last night lol but we had a good night so it was worth it! AF day is the only day any of us can get drunk so may as well take advantage lol

So I'm feeling much better today and feeling more relaxed already about not having to worry about taking temps etc think that will help me relax much more around ovulation etc and just have fun with ttc. Hoping April will be a lucky month for us all!!

Shan saw your test - wow I saw a line straightaway!!

Haven't read all the pages so could someone sum up the last 24 hours for me lol?!

xx

Brandy go get you a good night sleep its only 3pm here and I wish it was bed time already lol

i had a sharp pain in my right boob lastnight

I'm always having pains in mine.

:hi: ness glad you are doing a little better
:hi: nicole. We have plane tickets booked to nyc. So we are def going. We need a get away. I'm making a doc appointment for the 2nd of april after the moving chaos. Maybe I'll ov in nyc:)

ugh I really hate laundry you would think they would make self cleaning clothes they did it with ovens so why not lol

Aww Shannon come take a trip down here to Florida! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back