Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Shanny baby! Oooh a break sounds lovely and think it will really help hopefully you will ov and make a baby in NYC!!

I loved NYC when I went a few years ago, it's the most amazing city I've ever been to!

ok so hubby is wanting to leave again UGH im gonna hide his car keys ill bbiab

ok my mind is playing tricks on me i thought i felt something move in my abdomen

it's amazing what you notice when ttc Shey isn't it?!

I feel twinges and tickles and flutters in my abdomen the sensations are so odd!

yea and the pain there and the pain in my right boob

lol Nicole... Tell hubby you need to rest. Brandys hubby does the same thiing!

Shey I have been to Fl, but not NYC. I like 5 hours from NYC lol

Ness I am excited. We are going Friday night for 1.5 hrs flight and coming back tuesday day. It looks amazing. DH goes there for work sometimes.

With fibro I feel everything and its worse

Aww Shan

Imma get off for now. have to go wake up my son and shower. im goin to go see Remember Me in the movies tonight with a friend.

lol Nicole... Tell hubby you need to rest. Brandys hubby does the same thiing!

Shey I have been to Fl, but not NYC. I like 5 hours from NYC lol

Ness I am excited. We are going Friday night for 1.5 hrs flight and coming back tuesday day. It looks amazing. DH goes there for work sometimes.

With fibro I feel everything and its worse

seriously Shan you will have an amazing time!!!

Me and OH are gonna go up to bed in a minute for cuddles, the board is pretty quiet anyway tonight.

Big love and hugs

Love you all xx

hugs to you too Ness. Have some good cuddling babe.

I am looking forward to a good time. ...:)

Its been quiet since friday.

Bbl

hey girlies... how are we all?

NY? I was there between xmas and new year and loovvvved it so much. Cant wait to go back, shame its so expensive for us! Havent read through the pages yet :)

hello ladies! Hello Shae, hello ness, hello rach :wave:
ok so 5dpo had another few sneezy moments, a little wetter down there (am i imagining it?) and a kind of dull ache (but no pain, if that makes any sense? :confused: ) in my abdoman. Hmmmnn, had diarrehia(sp?) for 2 days and was constipated for a day or 2. Im sure if i look even harder i will manage to make up some more symptoms LOL. Ive had "symptoms" every month now, and they are always different symptoms! STRANGE! So a nosebleed, slight cramping, change in bowel movements, sneezy congestion, extra cm, and a kinda dull ache just now at very bottom of abdoman. I just hope these symptoms will be linked to a BFP! I just wanna go poas just now lol am so impatient! Saving it till wednesday though, 8dpo, probably far too early but practice makes perfect!

Sounds good so far! Hopefully you are getting an eggy settled in there.

i hope u ovulate there too shae! I think u should look into something that will make u ovulate x

Hey all OH is home but no :sex: seenas we are in the spotting season.

How's all

Shannon, I would say you just need some Provera to get your AF going and some Clomid to get your ovaries kicked in drive but I know that is not an option for you since you are into herbs and natural things. I never thought I would take a fertility drug myself but after 3 months of nothing and my back up against the wall b/c of age, I was more than happy to swallow those 5 pills a month. LOL

Kellie.. I take 21 pills a day:wacko: (supplements) whats a few more?

I am going to see an ob/gyn. I cant take it anymore. Thought accupuncture would help but after she said my body was complicated I figure it could take months.:( I am tired of it. I was hoping to be through my first trimester by the time we go to India and it doesnt look good. I think the pregnancy in Jan totally screwed me up even more.

Diane I heard soy does it. Gonna read more about it tonight

Jo.. Spotting? How long?

Okay so I take Shatavari everyday. I take two a day and I am starting tonight on 4 a day. Just read about soy it doesnt sound good... This is what it does.

Indications for taking Shatavari
Shatavari helps in treating for these disorder

•Infertility
•Irregularities in ovulation
•PMS symptoms such as those excessive bleeding, cramps, pain, bloating
•Menopausal and other post menopausal symptoms
•Reduced breast milk secretion in the nursing women
•Amenorrhea, Dysmenorrhea, Leucorrhea and pelvic inflammatory diseases
•Decrease in the libido :haha: dont need to worry about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread