Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi shan! :hugs: bebo is a site just like facebook. U shud join! How u feeling today? X

yeah i know tons of people with the same birthday. mad lol how are you today shan?
i was thinking wed 2 diane. gona try and play it cool this time if i do get :bfp: (aye right lol)
guys i found a mothers day card stashed in one of garrys drawers and guessing it was for me coz it said to my fiancee. how cute is that? he must have bought it last month.
i am having few symptoms. extreme tiredness, major bloating and that nervous, butterfly tummy thing. bbs are still sore and getting really bad headaches like last time. wouldn't it be perfect if i was pg and it stuck this time

thank you diane. hope you get your bean this month xx

I'll join!:)

I am doin. No sign of ovulation. Askd dh bout doing something else to ttc. Been 6 months. He told me to meditate :cry:

that really sucks. tell him to shove meditation up his arse and go tell your doc you want something done. lol wish i had better advice but i dont really know much about it :blush: the one thing i do know though is that your a brave, strong woman who deserves a break. :hugs:

thanks kirstie :hugs: you are right.. I do need a break. Nothing like cd 53 and haven't ivulated it could be another month if I ovulate.. I don't know. When you have had a loss,like you and % have it makes you want it even more. I've read so many thing on infertility. I'm doing everything ans have been for years_so I am not getting it!

yeah i know i have never in my life wanted anything so badly before. i would give everything just to have 1 child. surely the fact you have a child goes in your favour. tell the doctors you want it investigated. is there not anything you can take to help? xxx

it's finding a doc who cares they think 6 mos isn't a long time ttc but it is when yiur cycles are not working.

bliming 3 months is too long wen your ttc. just tell them its been a year lol i am sick of doctors just pushing me aside. kick up a fuss. need to get ready now but will chat later xxx

Hi loves

Sorry I've been scarce..as you know, busy busy busy me. I'm hoping things will calm down now that DH has to get back to work tomorrow. When he's off, there's just no time to sit n surf on here!

How's everyone?

Feeling :sick:

Like..I think I'm literally green. lol.

But other than that, peachy. How are you Shey?

Flying by againno time to read at the moment. Justpainted the skirt (crap job, Matt is coming home 2 days ealy coz i went mentalover the amount of work needed to be done before the carpet arrived then realised it was oklol.
Any who some on catch me up later. I have just have somemore of that brown/red spotting No way its IB asthe possible slot was missed it think Jeez my body is stuffed.
Dog needs awalk BBL

:hi: JO.

Listening to DH bitch. We are talking about ttc he isnt getting it. Told me to meditate this morning. That will help

Wanna walk my dog too? I haven't felt up to it lately...I feel bad for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"