Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just gonna say doesnt progesterone give your af.

Girlies. I gotta go to sleep. DH and I well:blush: and now I am exhausted after :wine: too

Hugs too all...

Jo I think you need to get the af started ..if you are preggo. ..I believe progesterone wont hurt the baby.

Kayla- looking for the :bfp: tomorow
Callie-
Sorry about af .. Glad you can get a new cycle after the 9 mo wait

Kim- hope you are having a good night.

:hugs:

Hey Callie.
I wish I was overthere it seemsso much easier you can't self refer here.Your GP has to do it and they seem to take ages.
Even my allergy testresults are taking ages to get.

Call em and tell them you feel like you are dying lol

I had a dream about a puppy. god I hope dogs aren't all I get. We have a spare room to decorate and I so want to do it with the idea that in the next year or so it will be a nursery.
I was showering earlier and in my head figuring out where the boucy baby chair would sit whilst I was there.

Night shannon chase that egg.
Kayla thats very sweet we have everything crossed that everything going the right way for you

Progesterone can help induce a period. You take it from 5-10 days depending on what your doctor decides, then you can expect a period 7-10 days after your last pill. It works for some women to induce a period (for me it did not work, but my doctor admitted I was given to low of a dose). Giving progesterone and then taking it away simulates what your body does in the luteal phase.

thats how it is in the military molly u cant self refer and it sucks! so my DH just told me that his friends wife is late for her period shes taking a test she decide around xmas she wanted a baby shes the same age as me but is going thur HALF the trouble i am to get a baby there just doing it the rabbits and hoping she pops out a baby in 9 months she also takeing a test tomorrow it would suck if she got a BFP and i didnt but i'd be happy for of course

And i bet you also want to scratch her eyes out for a few seconds,thats how I feel about my PG friend it's great and all but not what ai wanted to hear right now.

Hey ladies to add to the fun symptomsI have had migraine/stress headaches for over a week. COuld I belucky? I dnt see how.

I'm getting vibes that my girls on here are feeling down at the moment :(

How is everyone today?

I'm 2dpo now and not had anything today, still got slight pain round my right ovary but that's been like that since last Saturday

I think so. My opk were darker after 5 mins. No after 5 mins they are faint. My last cycle I o'ed and didn't know it..65 day cycle though

Oh my gosh 65 days what a killer!!

Good signs having the ov pains though hun!! get to it lady :sex:!!

So yeah just took a test "Not Pregnant" like i feared. oh well i'm going go take care of someone else's baby and get some sleep i might come back on today who ever has AF right now, Tell her she needs to come visit me. Bye y'all.

aww give it a couple more days hun - it's not over the fat lady - or witch - sings!! xx

aww kayla. I swear you were preggo. My doc has a talk with me about how some cells don't divide right. Anyways I'll have to tell you later I'm on my celll.

yes ness 65 days. I did O cause I got pregnant. And :sex: has been keeping me busy :haha:

Glad :sex: has been keeping you busy - and it increases your chances too! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back