Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we pretty much bd everyday. So as long as I O I will get preggo. Last time I didn't find out I Oed until 6 days past ovulation. I'm frustrated with OPKs

So yeah just took a test "Not Pregnant" like i feared. oh well i'm going go take care of someone else's baby and get some sleep i might come back on today who ever has AF right now, Tell her she needs to come visit me. Bye y'all.

Awww NO WAY.... All those wild cravings and Negative??? that is Bizarre... I'm soooo sorry to hear that Kayla... retest in a few more days... :hugs:

Morning everyone, thought I'd drop by to say HI... Got to get some work done today, thought I'd pop in for a few... I have'nt heard anything from dipshit and I think this month I'm gonna lay low... I did have a weird dream last night, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a boy, he was playing basketball at a game, I'd say around 8ish yrs old... LOL
Thats my luck... even though I wanted a girl... haha... Oh well... I take anything I get as long as its healthy and has all the digits... fingers, toes etc...

I'll be back on around lunch... boss in dropping by today GRRRRR

Just wanted to say I wont be on much. I think I have the flu bug and I am going to sleep.

Get some rest Shannon hope you feel better honey!xx

Hi girlies!

Still no AF, temps consistent, not high not low.... not sure whats going on. I have sore bb's and had low back ache and cramps a few days like af's due.

Awww i'm sorry Kayla, you're still not out till AF shows

Hi girlies. I am laying on couch. Trying to do homework. I think cleaning the sewer out of the basement made me ill. I cant think of any other reason. DH has been sick with a cold and I havent gotten sick. Ugh

Star, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I had a backache and af cramps before my:bfp: you never know.

Yeah i know they tell you to NEVER open a CB digi bc there will always be two lines but i had to look :) lol theses are tweaked photos i just like looking at lines even if its still a neg preggo test

Attachments

• CB digi 019Boost.jpg
    CB digi 019Boost.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 4
  • CB digi 019invert.jpg
    CB digi 019invert.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 3
hmm, so is that a positive? A faint one? Cause if so.. it might not show up as Pregnant on a dig because they are higher MIU.

evening all ladies... hope you're all well.. get well soon though Shannon :hugs:

Kayla - hold out, I am keeping everything crossed for you still, there is still hope! Keep praying, he will bless you xx

Well I am CD6 and had a 26 day cycle last time so working on that. Also started temping and I have a question... yesterday was 36.5c and today 37.1 which has caused a big old spike on my chart... do you think i just did it wrong yesterday?? surely I didnt ovulate yesterday on CD5?
Going to start BDing tonight lol!!

big hugs to all and bucket loads of baby dust.

xxxmichelle xxxx

Look at my chart. and last cycles.. its crazy. As long as you got 3 hours straight sleep and woke up and took it you should be alright. I wouldnt worry to much.

yea ima go pick up a pink dye test tonight idk when i'll take it tho..

heya girlies, may i join the ranting?? ive been away from TTC for a few months as i become to addicted and stresses on here :rofl:

it would be great to make some new friends and people who will listen to my rants over TTC!

:) :dust::dust::dust:

Hey all I got the same as Kayla. Istill feel hideous headache and backpain from hips to shoulder blades. Feeling sick but that could be tierdness.
I actually feel really upset got all excited for a moment there.
Awww shannon Itoldyou not totouch the poop it will be in the air everywhere.
Kaylakepp hoping
hey everyone else

Jo.. sounds like you got hormones fluxation... Maybe you are preggo or AF is gonna visit.:)

I didnt touch the poo. I had gloves on. My washer and dryer is down there. UGH. My landlords wont do anything else about the smell or cleaning. I pray we find a new place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"