Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaha yeah i'll prolly be paying for the the beef jerky combo tomorrow! there not sensitive i just idk i tired to just let him at it and ignore it but i cant for long! guess i'll have to try harder!

sour straws isthat like the sweets hich are covered in sour sugar?

yes haha i know im horrible but for some reason i had to have em! i usually dont eat sweets bc i have bad teeth i eat alot lemons so my teeth are ridiculously sensitive :nope:

Twinning apple and pear green tea tastes like the green sweets like that.
I used tolove sweetsI am still off them and I like this green tea muck.
Detox looks complicated to be honest I would like a to try clomidI don't think provera would help. I should be strong and just go back to GP.

You have a few of the things I did. ..I had mild tiredness.. sweets and cravings.. I had to have my sunflower butter on rice bread with my marshmallows toasted.. I know sounds gross but with my allergies. It was so yum:)

Twinning apple and pear green tea tastes like the green sweets like that.
I used tolove sweetsI am still off them and I like this green tea muck.
Detox looks complicated to be honest I would like a to try clomidI don't think provera would help. I should be strong and just go back to GP.

Yes just go back... Its basically taking ghee for 3 days. then eating kitchari with veggies for 1-3 days. I will tell you I have lost 8 allergies doing this:) I am doing it right now.

kitchari? isn't ghee some sort of fat. one of my friends is detoxing

I agree Jo. You might have to or else you might have a long road.

AHHHHHH did you 2 just yell at me? I have back ache how badly timed. I maysat on abad sofa with legs crosesed ona table in front of me anyes itis lower back pain

lol. Iwanted oh to come but hewants to wait til March the fact i said i wanted a January baby so it can enjoy christmas thiswould give us a 1month timeslot. i know a baby any when woul be fab butwe all have little plans

Hi everyone!!! I finally caught up. CD2 for me and af is kicking my ass.I think I have a lot to get out due to the fact that I was irregular for 9 months. I am happy to start a new cycle though. I have a doctor appointment on the 12th and am going to request an ultrasound to make sure that everything is there that should be there, also to make sure that nothing is there that should not be there.
Kayla-I can't wait for you to test!!!
Shannon- I hope that this is the week for you to catch the :spermy:
Jo- I hope that next time you go to the doctor they take your blood and give you progesterone to help you kick-start your af. 1.5 years is way to long to go without a period and not healthy for your body.
Everyone else- I hope that you had a nice weekend and get your baby soon.
:dust: to all!!!:hugs:

lol Jo. I had a dream about my babies birth. she was born in winter.

Hey Callie.
I wish I was overthere it seemsso much easier you can't self refer here.Your GP has to do it and they seem to take ages.
Even my allergy testresults are taking ages to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"