Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.
I now have
Nausea - nearly though updriving to work
Hot/warm
Loadsa CM
Cramps & twinges - quite painful
2 days of wanting savoury stuff evenmarmite on toast
slightly achy boobs - i could be imagining this
Weeing

my beanie is a night all moveing all over the place right now hope that isnt an indication of what he or she will be like once it gets here

Jo they all sound good I remember about 2 weeks before my BFP I went to walmart and bought all kinds of vegatables cause the thought of eating them actually made my mouth water it was pees and carrots and lima beans i couldnt wait to get home to eat some peas lol

it feels kinda funny at first sometimes even weird likes theres a bug running around in your belly lol I like when you get those good letting you know im in here kicks with my last lo I could sit and watch him roll around you could see his butt right above my belly button oh and when they get the hiccups that is the weirdest feeling id actually laugh out load sometimes well ladies im off to bed you all have a good night im sure i will talk to you all tomorrow

Sounds really intresting. I want to know how hard ya tummy gets

I don't know about further along...but mine is already feeling a bit solid underneath my belly button.

We need bump pics from callie!

Diane you crack me up, 2dpo bfn comments!!

Well I took my temp this morning and got really stressed tht u hadn't o'd cause it was quite low but ff tells me I'm 3dpo still. Boring. And no symptoms!

Morning ladies!

Ugh builders everywhere..saws and hammers. I thought this was over. Turns out they have to finish the roof. Arghhhh. It's gonna be one of those days. I think I'll go grocery shopping for about 6 hrs.

hi brandy! Hi rachel! Our dpo temps pattern looks similar! Brandy, itll al be worth it in the end! :hugs: x

im telling you if that man yells for me one more time today there is gonna be problems if he isnt working he has no clue what to do to with his time its to wet to mow and I have ran out of ideas for things for him to do UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"