Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi shey and Aislinn

Diane is 2dpo think she was just haveing a little poas fun

Aislinn if af doesnt show by the time your june af is do then I would go ask for blood work to be done it isnt all that uncommon to lose weight in early pregnancy at least that way you will know without a doubt the stress of worrying and wondering can actually make af late and there is a test at walmart you can get to check fertility your fish levels I believe Ill see if I cant find exactly what it is called if nothing else may put your mind at ease

My doc did say that stress and the worrying could make AF not show. My thing is I've been stressed before And always on time. I'm not sure why they don't want to do blood work. I'm not sure if Ive shared with everyone but I've been sick for about 2 months Nausea, Vomiting (just a few times) not sleeping, but very tired. She said I have an ulcer. So she put me on meds for that. She was worried about the weight loss but she thinks because I wasn't eating much. (but then some days I would eat like a PIG) Anyways. I will wait it out because she is my doc. But I hope it comes sooner then later. My boyfriend has been telling me how Moody I am.. And I said well I'm worried.. He said stop because its going to make you sick. DUH I'm sick now... :) Men..

girls. I'm going through a lot. Sorry I'm mia. Will be mia for a while. I'm still upset..yes. Haven't been on bnb much.

hope all is well and everyone gets their bfp this cycle.

Aww Aislinn I understand stress can do wicked things to your body and that just adds more stress I really doubt this is menapouse hopefully its just an odd cycle and things will return to normal in june but I wouldnt give it much longer then that before I would see the dr again sometimes they just dont understand at our age im 37 that the pressure to get pregnant is doubled alot of them just dont deal with woman in our age group wanting to have children and we really dont have time on our side sad to say

Aww Aislinn I understand stress can do wicked things to your body and that just adds more stress I really doubt this is menapouse hopefully its just an odd cycle and things will return to normal in june but I wouldnt give it much longer then that before I would see the dr again sometimes they just dont understand at our age im 37 that the pressure to get pregnant is doubled alot of them just dont deal with woman in our age group wanting to have children and we really dont have time on our side sad to say

I'm hoping it is a odd cycle. I've had friends that have had babies at 40. So I know its possible. I'm not giving up.

what do you mean nicole, im 2dpo?!?! :growlmad: im 3dpo!!! :haha: am gettin that bfp tonight! Haha x hi aislinn honey. I would ask for bloodwork now.

yes Aislinn it does and will happen and is alot more common now then it use to be I still hate hearing the word AMA makes me feel like the antique Jo and Diane say I am lol so keep the pma but if June 5th rolls around and no af soon after then I would request blood work like Diane said

and excuse me Missy 3DPO I think you can add MOODY to your list of symptoms lmao

what do you mean nicole, im 2dpo?!?! :growlmad: im 3dpo!!! :haha: am gettin that bfp tonight! Haha x hi aislinn honey. I would ask for bloodwork now.

yes the BFP for you tonight... :yipee:

Well the doc's in the US.... My OBGYN wouldn't even see me I was having bad pain in my back. My regular doc had to see me. She said I must have pulled something. And Finally I convinced her to do a test. But I did do a test and got a BFN too. She said 3 months... then she will do blood work. But I have scheduled blood work in june so I'm going to ask her to do one then if I still haven't had AF.

well Shan if the lines arnt getting any darker despite what test you use I would really go see a dr at 20dpo you should be getting a darker line by now and Im not saying this to upset you but if it were me I would want to know what is going I would want to know if in fact I was pregnant and it was just the fact the test arnt working for you or if something more was going on but that is just me Im not the type of person to wait things out I simply dont have the patience and I like either a yes or no I cant stand maybes and wont accept that as an answer lol to put it honestly most dr would call me a pain in the ass patient

Hey Aislinn and Nicole :wave:

How are you doing Shey?

Is school done for the semester? Will you take Summer classes? Hows your little boy and your Boyfriend?

Aislinn Im finished with school I just have to take my certification test for my certificate. My lil man is doing good he's in daycare. The BF is good. He asked me if I would move in with him.

Aislinn honey sometimes you have to stretch the truth or just out right lie to get a dr to do anything call your ob tell them you have a bfp on one test and a bfn on another and need to be seen to confirm by blood work if you are in fact pregnant Ive learned I dont ask I usually just tell them what I expect and want done

try a different brand shannon. 20dpo am sure will give you a good clear result! Gl. Aislinn, that sounds like a good plan :thumbup: how do they diagnore ulcer? Lol nic,moody? Isnt that you right nw? Lol x

Oh lord Shey dont say things like that today lmao im in a mood and would hate to have to give you a lecture on moveing in with a man you barely know so save those comments for another day that my dh hasnt drove me to the brink of insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"