Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed nicole. I'm nervous about hcg not going up.. I've been waiting for a call from my dr.

nicole, what star sign are you? Aries or taurus by any chance? Lol. I wudnt wana mess with you :haha:

I'm not commenting on shans or sheys situation.

Nicole would it help you today if I pretended to poas? Would that cheer u up? How bout I bake u some bread x

haha aww Nicole why not tie DH down and gag him and have your way with him?

try a different brand shannon. 20dpo am sure will give you a good clear result! Gl. Aislinn, that sounds like a good plan :thumbup: how do they diagnore ulcer? Lol nic,moody? Isnt that you right nw? Lol x

She just pressed on my belly... and said I think that is what you have... I know need a new doc..

well usually im pretty laid back and easy going you leave my family and friends alone and we wont have any problems lol everyone says im a little spitfire but I just dont see it I meen im not afraid to stand up for myself or something I believe in and it takes alot to make me madd

geeze shey! Making comments like that gives us an insight on how it feels to not have :sex: for four years! :rofl: x

haha sorry Di just something my friends and I use to say bout bands we like

Diane that sounds about right lol
Rach your pushing your luck with the bread comment lol
Shey Dh is on the list of all list today so that aint gonna happen that would be like giving him an award for being an ASS
Shan hope you get your blood work done
Aislinn not sure how you would tell if its an ulcer that way maybe it was just to make you less stressed and treat your nausea

Im sorry Nicole. I hope things get better for ya today. You could always whip DH if he gives you hard time and have him sleep on the couch for being bad

Shan I asked My BF for that pic and he said after his meeting he will send me that pic.

Well Shey no wonder your bf wants you to move in if you talk to him like that hes probably like oh hell yeah ive gotta get that girl here lmao just teasing you

lol shey. I think nicole is more likely to gag him and lock him in the dog kennel! Shan, am sure you will get the blood test. You get what you want if u pay for it over there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"