Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I am here and I am in pain.Goodlordyou bunch of Chatter boxes welcome Fran as you can see I am Jo.
Diane I'm a scorpio and so's Matt fiery stroppy stuborn buggers

hi gals

how we all doing? Anyone give me an update?

Not been on in over 24 hours as was vomiting yesterday afternoon :( brought back all my lunch first time Ive been sick since getting pregnant so I'm very lucky, however, I've got a phobia of vomiting lol - I'm a violent vomiter it's awful all the blood vessels broke in my face and my face swelled up everyone at work was really worried I looked like elephant man lol, obviously only a few people at work know about the baby so it was quite awkward so just said I must have a tummy bug lol. I haven't been sick since so think the veg sushi i ate didnt agree with me so won't be eating that again!!

So been off work today feeling very rubbish with sore eyes and looking like a dot to dot on my face :haha:

xx

Hey Ness aww sounds horrible
Diane is using her 50 tests andtesting everyday.
SHan is hoping to get Bloodsdone her lines aren't darkening yet.
NIcole is moody and her huby is a pain in the ass
Callie was on briefly last night.
Gem and Rach are in the 2WW& SSIng
We now have Fran here and another ladiejoined us last night.
Aislinn isreally late andall:bfn: her doc is being a nob.
AFM I amin painloadsofcramps and FF is peeing me about I can't decide which temps to use

thanks for the update Jo!! and welcome to the new ladies!

Your chart is looking good though!

yeah yesterday was horrible I hate vomiting its my biggest phobia lol

Hi ladies..welcome to the newbies :D

Nessie, hope you feel better very soon. Rach lol..you're getting there..tick tock. Dangit FF, why did you put Jo back a day!?

I'm doing alright. Found out I've gained 12 lbs though :( That is SOOOOO depressing. God.

thats not to much. once builders have gone u'll have loads to do to burnany excess off

All for a good cause Brandy!! :winkwink:

Ooh just while I'm here typing the clearblue digi conception advert came on - it's a sign girls that your bfp's are nearly here!! :happydance:

Yeah, but it's a lot for how early I am!!!

Going back to gym for sure lol.

Yes, I see lots of :bfp:'s in the future *rubs temples* :D

brandy I'm gonna start swimming soon as i get my energy back and stop feeling sick lol I've lost about 7lbs since my ms started!

aren't u meant to get bigger quickerwith a second bubs?

Hi girls, hope some of you remember me! How is everyone? I think I am going to give up on this whole TTC business, its driving me mad! Oh and I had the shittiest dream last night, I was with my mum and sis and I had done a HPT, it came out positive and I started to cry and we all so happy, I kept staring at the HPT and it started to show me that my HCG levels were going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then it showed that I had lost the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF???? I woke up feeling so sad and still feel so down,why can;t this be easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back