Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha , sorry di! I live Northamptonshire :)

How fucking freaky is this...

Noone knows I'm ttc. Noone. A girl at work just told me she had a dream about me last night that I was pregnant with a little girl. She also told me she had this dream about another girl and she was pregnant! How wierd! I don't know her that well either!! So bizarre!!

Naw he is getting the silent treatment today lol and he can look after the lo im takeing a leave of absence from my duties today I have a moody bitch excusse on file from the dr

that is bizzare Rach but hey you never know take it as a good sign

Have any of ya'll seen the movie The Backup Plan? I saw it Saturday night with my sister and bil it was good and funny. haha

lmao well im tired and cranky and just foul in general today and he is bored and moody and has his attitude in full swing and its raining again so he is stuck in the house under foot so looks like its gonna be a long day

oh he better not even think he is gonna take a nap i havent slept in two nights been up peeing non stop and massive case of heartburn if anyone is getting a nap its gonna be me you know maybe this is a girl I was much more layed back with my son I cried alot but none of this royal bitchatude i seem to have goin on with this one

Who knows Nicole maybe it is a girl. You'll have yourself a lil diva

Shan did you end up getting anything from IKEA?

well ladies im gonna get off here and go take a NAP and hopefully wake up in a much better mood lmao you all have a great afternoon sorry Ive been ranting to you all i shall return hopefully a lot less moody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"