Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it bad to say it sounds yummy nic? Lol. Hi shey! Love ur new photo of ur son, hes gorgeous shey! Hey jo. U are setting the standard for symptoms lady! X

Damn yes. 5 months ago we all did this noe half of us are PG it's about time we did it again

Thank you Diane! I can't believe that he's gonna be 2 this year. Time is going by so fast. I still wish he was a lil baby.

Jo I say that you and Di are next to get your BFP's

hello calliebabe!! Is ur name michelle? I cnt remember. Ff is spot on this time jo :thumbup:

thanks shey. We hope ur rite! Wow nicole, thats so cool! Does it have a name! I take it bk, i wudnt wana eat that little guy! Amazin photo btw! X

Yay shey thatnks I think ff might be out on your o date but that could just be me

seems to be called cookie right now lo calls the 2 clown fish nemo and the 2 yellow tailed damsels Dorie and that was just a photo i found on the internet cookie has worked his way to the back of the tank so couldnt get a pic

yw ladies.
Nicole that's good. yea that pic is pretty

yay cookie.
I am a complete Dorie, Must keep swimming

lol Jo Id love to have a real dorie but the tang fish need a large space and my tank isnt big enough so I got some dorie look a likes

dam nicole, u cudve passd that photography off as your own! So we have 2 cookies now! Lol. X

Oh yeah lol.
Permission to go bed? Eugh i have to go back to my laptop

ty Jo wish it was 36 weeks lol
Diane its more of tookie then cookie lol at least I think thats what he is saying could be wrong he calls Paisley Paizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"