Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kel, is cade sucking his thumb on that scan?! X jo, i like the 1st pram best! What colour combos do they do?

becos if annovulatory then no progesterone so why wud temp drop? Just trying to work out my last cycle

Jo, I really like the pram (we call them strollers..lol) in the first Ebay link. I don't know what print we are getting yet but I love the combo that has the carseat with base. I had one of those with DD and loved it! I am an Ebay nut! We have narrowed to two nursery themes and both are from a store at Ebay. It's a 12-14 piece set for a great price.
Diane, I don't think he was ever sucking his thumb but he is always an active lil bugger. He pokes and prods me all day and gets really rowdy in the evenings. As for you anovulatory question I would think your temp would fluctuate as if you ovulated just due to your hormones but I would have to research to be positive.

Diane, found this for you on FF. Maybe it will help...?

Characteristics of Anovulatory Charts:

While your own chart may vary, there are certain characteristics that are common in anovulatory charts. They may not all be present at the same time or in each case. Most anovulatory charts:

show no biphasic pattern, no thermal shift
show erratic temperatures
have large temperature fluctuations, even when temperature is taken carefully
multiple patches of fertile cervical fluid
long cycles (not always)
irregular cycles (not always)
multiple positive OPKs separated by negative ones
signs of increased fertility but no thermal shift to confirm ovulation

from ff
here are several potential reasons why your chart may not show ovulation. First, it is not abnormal to have an occasional anovulatory cycle, even if you usually ovulate. In this case, anovulation may not be cause for too much concern if it happens only rarely. When it happens consistently, it is reason to talk to your healthcare provider so that together you can identify the cause and decide on a treatment if necessary.

Your chart may also not show ovulation, even if you do ovulate if you are not following the guidelines for observing your fertility signs and charting your temperature data. For example, if you are not taking your temperature at the same time every day, after at least a few hours of sleep and using a BBT thermometer your chart may not show ovulation even if you do ovulate. If you have just started charting and your first chart does not show ovulation, this also may not be cause for concern. You may just need a cycle or two more to get the hang of charting. Before you can determine that you do not ovulate regularly you will need to chart for a few cycles.

If are observing all your fertility signs correctly and you are taking your temperature accurately and your charts consistently do not show ovulation, the possible reasons (not including adolescence or pregnancy) may be: breastfeeding, just stopping hormonal birth control such as birth control pills, perimenopause, illness, travel, too much exercise, stress, increased prolactin, polycycstic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), significant weight loss or weight gain or possibly other conditions that can be identified with your healthcare provider. In the case of known or suspected medical conditions, you should talk to your healthcare provider about your best course of action.

When you do not ovulate, you may or may not menstruate. Many women assume that if they are menstruating, then they are necessarily ovulating. This is not always true. You can still get what looks like a period even if you are not ovulating, though your cycles will probably be less regular and may be longer. You can still shed the lining of the endometrium which is built up through the increase of estrogen, even if you do not ovulate and this will look like a period.

Thanks honey! I never temp'd but I did track CM and when we BD'd. I will tell you Diane that I never dreamed that I wasn't ovulating. I had very regular, routine flow periods and would have never known I wasn't producing eggies until I started the Clomid. If you think you might not be ovulating you may want to look into some blood work to test your progesterone levels. Just a thought cause I know from experience that you can BD like wild monkeys but if there's no eggie, there's no possibilty of bubs either.:cry: And I really, really, really want you to get a bubs SOON! :flower:

Diane just look at my charts if they make sence. I have hopefully o'd this cycle butas Depo Provera is basically a big shot of progesterone my system has probably been struggling to produce eostrogen. Hope fully I am now producing enough to kick an egg into touch

https://www.kannstduhaben.de/babywelt/citydriver/neueFarben/gross/03-A.jpg

Hi ladies Ugh my chicken hasnt settled well

Diane they actully didnt smell at all maybe a little like sea water

Jo thats cute I really need to start looking for stuff like that but just cant seem to get in the mood

ooh thats nice jo! Chrome alloys 2 lol! Thanks so much kel! It was just tempin last mnth that showd no ov so will see hw this 1 goes :hugs: hi nic chick x

https://web228.mis03.de/4ebay/rocco/2_07.jpg
https://web228.mis03.de/4ebay/rocco/3_03.jpg
Me like red
https://web228.mis03.de/4ebay/rocco/2_10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members