Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Can I just sleep?

Jo I need to look at you chart I havent been on fertility friend.

:hi: Callie

Thanks Shan.
Sleepsounds so good. Though I'm not sleeping so well Bladder waking me up but when the alarm goes off I am awake

Well crap. Now I just read that pepperoni is ok but salami might not be? I hope I didn't just do something stupid for a craving.

I dont read about foods. I just buy all natural meats. Hormel actually makes some all natural ones.

yw. I am iffy on sleep these days. Had to stop taking my valerian it was making me sleep worse.

Callie eat the flaming sandwhich. If the meat had listeria you would be sick pregnant or not. Worrying about food is just daft, there is so much in the world that can harm us if we worried about everything we wouldn't eat. drink or go out

yah. DH says that I should introduce my body to my allergic food while I am pregnant towrads the end so the baby adjusts to it. I think I am gonna try. :haha:

I guess in pregnancy you are 20 times more likely to get it. I am just paranoid. I have been so good with my food choices. I even went off of coffee for good. I am reading mixed reviews on salami though. Since it is cured, it should be ok. I am not going to have any more though. This was a one off.

I think any bubs of mine can survive with out tobasco and milk i get calcium other ways

lol my son was gonna jump on me .. I said dont do that honey there could be a baby in there so he pulled my belly button and started looking :rofl: I almost peed my pants.

He just said my belly is so big my stretch marks dont show..

Hey ladies! I had to start from scratch and register as a newbie since they did the revamping to the site. I couldn't read threads much less post since the end of last week. I just spent the last few hours playing catch up. Sounds like everyone is doing pretty well.
Congrats to all the "O'ers" Now if you will all just catch those eggys!
To all the other preggers, hope all of you are feeling good and hopefully getting past the sickness part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"