Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 points! I have a sore throat today and my eyes feel
sleepy and I peed twice bfore work today. That never happens!

gd morning ladies! Ooh exciting rach! Now brandy, go and give zeus a big cuddle and apologise for saying that! I knw u didnt mean it!

helo ladies have i missed much??? how r u all??xxxxxxx

i love the carrycot old fashioned looking strollers!!! Wish I could find one here that wasn't crazy expensive.

*yawn* I'm so ready to give away my dog..anyone want a husky with too much energy..digs holes, bangs on windows all night..?

i have a silvercross pram from when i was a kid, big actual proper baby 1 but my mum bought me and my sister 1 each 4 our dolls haha silly woman.xxxxxx awwww i love huskeys!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heya loren! :hugs: you havent missd much babe! But iv misd u! Hahaha cheeseball or wot!

gota love and have atleast 1 cheeseball a day!!!!! haha missed u to huni!!! got out of bed at 11 and had to get on here am getn addictd agen!!! but we stil havent BD'd hahaha gna have to get my libido bk once CD1 arrives.startd a diet today although i have nothing in thats healthy hahah just goin to down a very big glass of water b4 each meal so's i wont throw it down my nek and eat every last scrap!!!CD26 today and no sign of AF yet so may have a same amount of CD's as last month or march!!! i need sum stability with this cum onnnnnnn!!!! oh and uno wen i sed mother nature wud get it Di last month?? wel yer i didnt realise but Mia obviously listend to me and has eatn every flower in the back garden hahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxx wat u doin huni???xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Nessie..

I am still getting faint lines. :cry: 6 days late for af. My docs wont listen.

How are you.

hey ness!!! fine thanx, just impatiently waiting 4 AF to pop up!!! she dusnt half piss me off!!! lol.u ok huni???
xxxxxx

hey shan post a pic of ur test it wudnt stil be faint if sumthin was wrong uda have bin crampy and mayb even bleed n by now it wud either be that faint its not ther or darker. chin up hun, u cud just be slowly releasing HCG but ur doc shud listen that is disgusting, cnt u go to ur local EPU???xxxx

aww loren! Ur lil baby mia obviously lurvs u so much! Hahaha munchin al them flowers! Just make sure they not poisonous! Im fine, just a little baffld why temps are close 2 coverline? Does this mean iv nt ovd? Or no chance of pg? X

Lore, thank you darling. Id post a test, but you cant see the line with a photo. So there is no point :cry:

it must be so frustrating shan not knwing for defo if your pg or not :hugs: im praying you are! Is it just me or has bnb changd frm lilac to white?

aww shan that sucks on your tests and docs are a croc of sh*t sometimes - I think once AF is two weeks late they need to start pulling their fingers out! :hugs:

Loren - nope we're not waiting for AF to show we're waiting for her not to show!! :winkwink:

I'm ok just feeling a bit emotional today, OH and I had a fight this morning - he's such an asshole sometimes. So not sensitive to me atm and he snaps at the slightest thing!

xx

ooo noi ther fined i think bt am nt amused with the fact the heat today is fab but its given mia the nastys hahaha am leavn it 4 brad t clean eeeee vile!!!!!!gdgdgd glad ur ok....i havnt gta clue bout tempn sorry bbe so i wudnt no!!!am getn brads spermys chekd next week!!! wel opefully next week, cnt cope with this waitn n i wana no if i am actually oving because wen i was chekd ova 4 polycystic ovarys she sed my hormones r normal but i dont OV every month!!! and i was left with that wtf am i ment to do with that she was sendn us to a fertility clinic to be checkd ova but brad didnt want to be checkd incase he ws told he was infertile which obv wer both not but stil the night i MC'd he startd smoking so i wna no whats goin on i need elp i cnt b assd TTC n waitn n waitn 4 the test to giv me wa i want!!! rant ova haha. o and she ate my gorjis orange and yellow poppys!!! wel didnt eat she tuk the flower heds off them and left it on the floor!!! little bitch!!!! shes sweatn but chooses to lie directly unda the sun hahaha wtf!! haha.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ur welcum shan huni......as i sed u might be 1 of them woman who can only be confirmed actually pregnant fully grown right amount of HCG with a blood test so if u have 1 get senthil to take u to ur early pregnancy unit in ur hospital, they will listen and giv u wa u want hun onestly fuk ya doctor she/hes a prick and not doin ther job properly go ther hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

noooo i havnt TTC this month so ino shes coming haha so it wont b a blow wen she flows haha. awwwww booooo sorry ur OH isnt bein co=operative with u huni........ spike his tea with laxatives!!! n just say i have to listen to ur shit now u can feel the pain i feel ;) hahaha xxxxxxx

nope mines stil lilac Di......COLOUR BLINDDDDDD!!!!he he xxxxxxxxxx

noooo i havnt TTC this month so ino shes coming haha so it wont b a blow wen she flows haha. awwwww booooo spike his tea with laxatives!!! n just say i have to listen to ur shit now u can feel the pain i feel ;) hahaha xxxxxxx

:rofl: I need to stop letting his moods get to me - once I feel better I'll be like right moody git I'm off out see you later! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back